1. C

2011 interschools

yes i have many more
  2. C

2011 interschools

thank you, it sure is
  3. C

2011 interschools

My friends robbie trotter and nelson krelis by chris/phillips, on Flickr zenon murtagh by chris/phillips, on Flickr cameron tavener-smith by chris/phillips, on Flickr nelson kreils by chris/phillips, on Flickr eli erwin by chris/phillips, on Flickr jacob walker by...
  4. C

naked nelson

havent posted in a while, here are some photos of nelson and christian nelson naked by chris/phillips, on Flickr rossi by chris/phillips, on Flickr nelson by chris/phillips, on Flickr nelson by chris/phillips, on Flickr :)
  5. C

Skating up north

Hear is one of my friends who is actually quite good at skating and he goes bye the name of Nick Santoro. Nick Santoro - Tail Drop by chris/phillips, on Flickr Nick Santoro - Tail Drop by chris/phillips, on Flickr Nick Santoro - Tail Drop Kickflip by chris/phillips, on Flickr...
  6. C

Down the hill

the 6th one of koe is rad
  7. C

Bikes are fun

only the best
  8. C

Jai Motherwell Photo Shoot

First one is actually so good!
  9. C

[MediaTB] Newton's Nation 2060 downhill screenshots

what camera are you repen?
  10. C

Bikes are fun

Nick Peterson - Rotec RL9 Sam Tolhurst - Mongoose ECD nick by chris/phillips, on Flickr nick by chris/phillips, on Flickr nick by chris/phillips, on Flickr sam by chris/phillips, on Flickr sam by chris/phillips, on Flickr sam by chris/phillips, on Flickr
  11. C

afternoon storm

Well thats big
  12. C

afternoon storm

oww yeahhh by chris/phillips, on Flickr Being bored in the afternoon in such scummy weather, so i took some pictures. This is the good one
  13. C

Singular.

i like this a lot. next time no flashes
  14. C

Rossi's on

Mr. Rossi edit 2 by chris/phillips, on Flickr Only got one good picture, due to the lighting.
  15. C

PaD VII 24-10-10- Sam91

they are actually so good
  16. C

Oxy session last weekend

nice shots, number 3 does it for me
  17. C

[MediaTB] - The Premier State Movie

nice work ty
  18. C

To the uni

im pretty sure you told me you could only use the 430ex on camera not the 430exii and i know
  19. C

To the uni

no worrys pal
  20. C

To the uni

because you can use the 430ex on the camera and of camera