Search results

1. D

Shimano chain hg74

Well iv never had a problem with SRAM chains so i think i will just get one of them. I don;t like the idea of a 'joining pin' split links work so well.
  2. D

Shimano chain hg74

First time joining pin then 2nd and 3rd just a normal link. Does a Sram chain work with hyper drive or what ever is called?
  3. D

Shimano chain hg74

Nah, just straight up SLX crankset with SLX rings.
  4. D

Shimano chain hg74

So just upgraded my pitch to 10speed slx group set I took it out for its first ride today and the chain snapped 3 times. Has anyone had any issues? I normally run sram and never really only just snapped the chain.
  5. D

10 speed with 9 speed front mech

Thanks for that! saved me $50 will give it a go in a few weeks.
  6. D

Its a x7/x9 but im going to get an SLX 10 speed groupset so im not too worried. I was just concerned about shifting problems and weather or not you had bent then cage in
  7. D

Hello, im just about to upgrade to 10speed but the group set only comes with a conventional mount front mech not direct fit. can i keep my existing 9 speed front mech? or would you recommend buying the $50 10speed one? i don't really use 1st on the front very much any im getting a 11-36 cassette.
  8. D

Best Bike for jasmine

Ibikesaustralia has some awesome deals $699 for a myke elite!! prob going to pick one up on sunday. then need to order my SLX group set
  9. D

Best Bike for jasmine

how did you know i have a sunday? I am thinking that getting her a womans frame would be best. The Yukon says it is but i think the guy just doesn't know what he has as i cannot find a womens yukon. Im thinking the polygon. as its cheap as and she has pretty good forks and i could put SLX 2x10...
  10. D

Best Bike for jasmine

Hey, my girl friend currently has a a GT chucker, its X9, SLX, X5 mix(lots of my old bits) and a really heavy set of atom lab wheels. I fitted some Rockshox Rebas with adjustable travel (which she loves) and a really nice seat (which she also loves). We mainly ride you yangs, BMX tracks and rail...
  11. D

DownHill/Freeride movies

New world disorder 5. best MTB movie ever!
  12. D

New full face helmet

Cheers for that. What size d2 did you have? and what size d3 have you got? I currently have a medium/large d2.
  13. D

New full face helmet

Hey im after a new helmet, I currently have a troy lee D2 carbon. Its about 4 years old, I like the D3 carbon peaty, but what does anyone think about 661 evo carbon, THE T2 carbon, Giro Remedy Carbon or POC Cortex DH carbon All around $400 give or take $100.
  14. D

POC Knee Guards

TBSM just got a order for a pair for POC pads. Iv been thinking about POC or 661 evos for a while.
  15. D

delete plz xoxox

I took the pitch up there today, It was a pretty hard pedal to the top i managed to get on the zig zag track which made things a bit easyer. Its the first time i seen the track it looks pretty good.
  16. D

delete plz xoxox

Hey, iv just moved to kilsyth where abouts do you meet up? Im going for a ride/explore tomorrow im going to park at the doongala pinic area and ride/walk up the channel 10 track. to hopefully find something.
  17. D

Seat post

Thank you! So its the repco pliers that are shit! Good job they have a life time on them. Back to the shop they go!
  18. D

Seat post

What seat post is this? I came on my 2nd hand 2008 Specialized Pitch. Its not stock but I cannot find how makes it and how to take it apart. I thought it might be a Maveric Speed ball but there is no adjustment screw on the top. I tried to take it apart like the Speedball under the nut and the...
  19. D

Post up ya 4WD!

My YN63 toyota 4 runner its been everywhere done everything even got me and all my stuff from brisbane to melbourne and its still got the 2.2 Y4 commonly found in fork lift trucks.
  20. D

4x - BSX racing in Melbourne

Im about to make the long drive down to Melbourne. Im going to get working on getting some more racing happening. Im just putting the feelers out with some BMX clubs to see if they would let me stick another couple of gates on at BMX meets for some 4x - BSX racing. Im just wondering how much...