Search results

1. D

Shimano chain hg74

So just upgraded my pitch to 10speed slx group set I took it out for its first ride today and the chain snapped 3 times. Has anyone had any issues? I normally run sram and never really only just snapped the chain.
  2. D

10 speed with 9 speed front mech

Hello, im just about to upgrade to 10speed but the group set only comes with a conventional mount front mech not direct fit. can i keep my existing 9 speed front mech? or would you recommend buying the $50 10speed one? i don't really use 1st on the front very much any im getting a 11-36 cassette.
  3. D

Best Bike for jasmine

Hey, my girl friend currently has a a GT chucker, its X9, SLX, X5 mix(lots of my old bits) and a really heavy set of atom lab wheels. I fitted some Rockshox Rebas with adjustable travel (which she loves) and a really nice seat (which she also loves). We mainly ride you yangs, BMX tracks and rail...
  4. D

New full face helmet

Hey im after a new helmet, I currently have a troy lee D2 carbon. Its about 4 years old, I like the D3 carbon peaty, but what does anyone think about 661 evo carbon, THE T2 carbon, Giro Remedy Carbon or POC Cortex DH carbon All around $400 give or take $100.
  5. D

Seat post

What seat post is this? I came on my 2nd hand 2008 Specialized Pitch. Its not stock but I cannot find how makes it and how to take it apart. I thought it might be a Maveric Speed ball but there is no adjustment screw on the top. I tried to take it apart like the Speedball under the nut and the...
  6. D

4x - BSX racing in Melbourne

Im about to make the long drive down to Melbourne. Im going to get working on getting some more racing happening. Im just putting the feelers out with some BMX clubs to see if they would let me stick another couple of gates on at BMX meets for some 4x - BSX racing. Im just wondering how much...
  7. D

killing weight

Can I do any better for weight, strength and price than Shimano XT Chainset M770? $210 and 853g I ride dirt jumps, 4x and XC. I currently have saint cranks and im trying to make my bike a bit lighter.
  8. D

QLD Castle Hill

hello, whats the go with digging new tracks at castle hill? iv started to do some maintenance on an old track. Also whats the go with taking cars to the top? iv been told its ok but i don't want to upset anyone. I should be up there saturday afternoon.
  9. D

Moving to Melbourne

Hey, In February im moving down to Melbourne. I am very excited about the race scene down there im not very impressed with want Queensland has to offer. 1 day race events and disorganization. Im very happy to see 2 days race events for about the same price as it is in QLD. We are going to buy a...
  10. D

Ipswich Downhillers?

Hello, Iv been living in Ipswich for a while now I moved from England. Im looking for someone to ride DH with in the area. il be at Castle Hill on saturday morning around 10ish il be on a gold Iron Horse.
  11. D

Ipswich rider going to sunshine Cup Round1

Hello, Is there anyone that wants a lift and split petrol money to the race this sunday that lives in the ipswich area?