Search results

1. dano_mtb

Sold SOLD.....

Price drop to $4000, weekend special :)
  2. dano_mtb

Sold SOLD.....

Item: RadBike.Co 29er Titanium Hardcore Hardtail, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Too many bikes Price and price conditions: $4000 Extra Info:Up for sale is my immaculate condition Titanium Hardcore hardtail from a local Aussie Company who make...
  3. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD

Item: 2019 Identiti Aka Frame, Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Reason for selling: Moved onto a Titanium frame Price and price conditions: $650 Extra Info: For sale is my Identiti AKA British Alloy Hard Core Hardtail frame in size "SMALL" Although it's a size...
  4. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD!

Item: 2019 Santa Cruz Megatower Frame, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: Downsizing to lower travel bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Selling my absolutely mint condition Santa Cruz Megatower FRAME in size MEDIUM with...
  5. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD

Item: 2018 Santa Cruz Hardtail Rigid 29er, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: excellent used condition Reason for selling: I have just purchased a second dually and cannot afford to keep the hard tail Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Up for sale is my mint condition...
  6. dano_mtb

AM Santa Cruz Hightower LT

Thanks mate. Im 174cm tall with shoes on. My frame is a medium and currently have a 40mm stem with 780mm bars. Fit feels perfect. Could easily fit a longer stem but I prefer the handling of shorter stems.
  7. dano_mtb

New upgrades to my Hightower LT. *Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Wheelset with Vittoria rear tyre insert added *Cane Creek DB Inline Coil rear shock. *One Up 170mm Dropper Its a whole new beast now. Totally love it!
  8. dano_mtb

Sorry guys, no big fancy/long story behind the build. Just thought the Santa Cruz Hightowers were a sick bike so I bought a frame and built one up. So far Loving it! Frame - 2018 Santa Cruz Hightower LT, Medium Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch RC3 Front shock/fork - Rockshox Lyrik RC2 160mm...
  9. dano_mtb

NSW Intense Carbine 29C in Medium

BUMP!! priced dropped now down to $2900 ride away ;)
  10. dano_mtb

NSW Intense Carbine 29C in Medium

Item: SOLD Location: Nelson Bay/Newcastle Item Condition: Used but excellent condition Reason for selling: Need to pay credit card bills Price and price conditions: $2900 Extra Info: For sale is my excellent condition Intense Carbine Carbon long travel 29er. Hardly ridden and Strava says...
  11. dano_mtb

Guerrilla Gravity bikes

Nice!! Chris is a great bloke to deal with, I bought a Chromag Wide Angle hard tail off him.
  12. dano_mtb

Guerrilla Gravity bikes

Hey mate. I think Bike Brew in Sydney can supply you one. They have a Trail Pistol, which is a short travel aggressive 29er for Demo https://www.bikebrew.com.au/collections/guerrilla-gravity
  13. dano_mtb

Transition Scout Carboner!! Now Complete

I've had this bike for a little over 10 months now, ridden over 1500kms of single track and have loved every minute of it.
  14. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Mate wants bike gone. Welcome to make an offer if Interested
  15. dano_mtb

Post your all mountain bike

Might as well jump on the Intense Band wagon. Here is my Intense Carbine 29C
  16. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude in size LARGE Location: Nelson Bay, NSW but willing to ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent condition bar some scratches on the right hand seat stay when a friends flat pedals leant up and scratched the frame. Reason for selling: New bike...
  17. dano_mtb

All Mountain Tyres

I'm currently using Magic Mary front with a Maxxis Aggressor on the rear on my Stans Flow MK3 wheels. I find it a great all round combo that suits a varied range of terrain. I tried a Hans Dampf on the rear but had to much rolling resistance.
  18. dano_mtb

AM Chromag Wideangle. Now with PLUS TYRES

Hey there. To be honest I had zero issues with the CB wheels. I rode them for about 500kms and in a fair bit of rain. I smacked them a few times because of running to low pressure in the rear and they held up great. One thing I did notice is that the rear hub has alot more lag compared to hope...
  19. dano_mtb

Oh yeah, true. I did make a few more changes,lol New wheels of course. Ibis 741 Carbon on the front and Stans MK3 rear with Hope pro4 hubs. Tyres are Maxxis Highroller 2, 2.8 front and Maxxis Rekon 2.8 rear I now have a Crank Brothers Highline internal dropper instead of the external Fox...
  20. dano_mtb

Added plus tyres. Best upgrade you could ever make to a hard tail