Search results

1. dano_mtb

Sold SOLD.....

Item: RadBike.Co 29er Titanium Hardcore Hardtail, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Too many bikes Price and price conditions: $4000 Extra Info:Up for sale is my immaculate condition Titanium Hardcore hardtail from a local Aussie Company who make...
  2. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD

Item: 2019 Identiti Aka Frame, Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Reason for selling: Moved onto a Titanium frame Price and price conditions: $650 Extra Info: For sale is my Identiti AKA British Alloy Hard Core Hardtail frame in size "SMALL" Although it's a size...
  3. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD!

Item: 2019 Santa Cruz Megatower Frame, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: Downsizing to lower travel bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Selling my absolutely mint condition Santa Cruz Megatower FRAME in size MEDIUM with...
  4. dano_mtb

NSW SOLD

Item: 2018 Santa Cruz Hardtail Rigid 29er, MEDIUM Location: Nelson Bay, NSW Item Condition: excellent used condition Reason for selling: I have just purchased a second dually and cannot afford to keep the hard tail Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Up for sale is my mint condition...
  5. dano_mtb

AM Santa Cruz Hightower LT

Sorry guys, no big fancy/long story behind the build. Just thought the Santa Cruz Hightowers were a sick bike so I bought a frame and built one up. So far Loving it! Frame - 2018 Santa Cruz Hightower LT, Medium Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch RC3 Front shock/fork - Rockshox Lyrik RC2 160mm...
  6. dano_mtb

NSW Intense Carbine 29C in Medium

Item: SOLD Location: Nelson Bay/Newcastle Item Condition: Used but excellent condition Reason for selling: Need to pay credit card bills Price and price conditions: $2900 Extra Info: For sale is my excellent condition Intense Carbine Carbon long travel 29er. Hardly ridden and Strava says...
  7. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude in size LARGE Location: Nelson Bay, NSW but willing to ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent condition bar some scratches on the right hand seat stay when a friends flat pedals leant up and scratched the frame. Reason for selling: New bike...
  8. dano_mtb

Transition Scout Carboner!! Now Complete

Always loved the look of the Transition Scout alloys and after test riding my mates last week I knew I had to have one. Literally the day after I decided that I wanted one Transition releases the carbon version. So now I have my hands on a Tasty new Grey Carbon Scout frame. I should...
  9. dano_mtb

AM Chromag Wideangle. Now with PLUS TYRES

I've always dreamed of owning a Chromag Bike and now it has become a reality. This bike is so damn fun and extremely capable. Massive shout out and thanks to local Chromag dealer Chris from www.bikebrew.com.au for sourcing the frame. Frame - 2016 Chromag Wideangle, Medium Front...
  10. dano_mtb

XC Ist Gen Ibis Ripley

Ive had this bike now for a few weeks and thought ide share some pics and specs of my XC bike. frame - Ist Gen Ibis Ripley, Medium Rear shock - Fox Shock CTD Front shock/fork - 2016 Fox 34 130mm Handlebars - Easton EC70 720mm Stem - Ritchey Trail 60mm Headset - Cane Creek Grips - Santa...
  11. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: Pivot LES Carbon 29er Single Speed, Medium Price: $1900 Location: Nelson Bay/Newcastle Item Condition: I have owned this frame for a bit over a year now and have run it in all kinds of configurations. 2x10, 1x10 and now Single Speed. Its an extremely versatile bike. Can be...
  12. dano_mtb

AM Ibis Mojo HD3...Major Upgrades.

Only just finished building this up last night. One of only 3 in Australia I think. I havent had the chance to ride it on dirt yet but planning a big ride on Saturday. First 650b bike aswell. I own some high end 29ers and have had some pretty good 26inch bikes aswell so will be good to see...
  13. dano_mtb

NSW High End Carbon Boutique Brand 650B Frame or complete bike

Item: I'm after a high end 650b frame or complete bike. Has to be a size MEDIUM Im 174cm tall Bikes such as Santa Cruz Bronson,Nomad or Solo, Pivot Mach 6, Intense Tracer T275 and other bikes of that nature. Not really after mainstream brands like, Giant, Specialized, Trek ..etc Location...
  14. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: 2015 Norco Sasquatch in size Large Location: Nelson Bay/Newcastle Item Condition: Mint, Only ridden 95kms Reason for selling: Im hooked to the fat and want to upgrade to a Carbon one Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bike was purchased less than a month ago for...
  15. dano_mtb

NSW High end 29er Carbon dual suspension frame only, 100-140mm travel. Size Medium

Hey guys. Im currently after a high end boutique brand carbon fibre 29er dual suspension frame. . Must be a size Medium I have all the parts available including two different length forks so the travel can range between 100 to 140mm travel. Just need a sweet frame to complete. Dual...
  16. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: Sold Location: Nelson Bay/Newcastle. Item Condition: Excellent used condition. Frame was purchased 3 months ago and has done exactly 180kms. I have bought and sold a few bikes on Rotoburn and all my Sales have been easy and stress free so you can be safe to know that what you see...
  17. dano_mtb

AM 2013 Transition Bandit 29er with Pikes

Finally Have this bike set up just how I like it. Just need to chop the steerer tube and im done. I started out with Marzocchi Micro Ti 120mm forks and Shimano XT 2x10 and just didnt like it at all. Now with Pikes and 1x10, I LOVE IT Frame - 2013 Transition Bandit 29er Medium Rear shock...
  18. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon 26inch Trail bike, size MEDIUM, bike is now Sold Location: Prefer pick up but can have boxed and shipped interstate via courier. I have bought and sold a few bikes on Rotoburn and all my Sales have been easy and stress free so you can be safe to know that...
  19. dano_mtb

NSW 29er Fork

Hey guys I am after a 29er Fork in great condition but it needs to have *100mm travel, possibly 120mm *Tapered steerer tube *15mm thru axle and would prefer a lockout of some sort if possible. Cheers Dano
  20. dano_mtb

NSW Sold

Item: SOLD Location: Item Condition: Excellent stanctions,lower legs and seals recently serviced and lowers are in great condition. The fork rides smooth as butter *but please note. Steerer tube is Carbon and if you look closely there is a 3mm hair line crack at the top of the top tube*...