Search results

1. BLKFOZ

NSW Old mtb V-brake set up + 20" BMX tyre

Hey, I'm fixing up on old Huffy Slider for when my son is old enough to use it. I need an old V-brake set up with the lever, caliper and pads for the front wheel. I'm also after any sort of 20" BMX tyre. I know I can get a cheapie from BigW but I thought someone might have something lying...
  2. BLKFOZ

SOLDMarzocchi Marathon LR air fork 26", 9mm QR, 100mm, 1 1/8, 170mm steerer - Ex demo

Item: Marzocchi Marathon LR air fork 26", 9mm QR, 100mm, 1 1/8, 170mm steerer - Ex demo Location: Winmalee, NSW Item Condition: Ex-demo, like new, never used. Reason for selling: Steerer is too short (170mm). Price and price conditions: $150 + postage. Extra Info: Hi all, I have the...
  3. BLKFOZ

FOUND Garmin in Wisemans Ferry area

Hey all, I found a Garmin in the Wisemans Ferry area on a social ride today. If it's yours, PM me a few details (what model, what track you rode etc.) and I'll send it to you. I'm guessing it was only bought new in early December and only has very minimal rides on it. Cheers, Ian
  4. BLKFOZ

Carbon Remedy Frankenstein

Just a quick overview of the Remedy I've been on for the last year........... Recently updated with new 2x10 groupset and rear wheel. 2 broken alloy frames saw this one turn up under warranty. 2011 Carbon Remedy, built up in early 2012. Decided on 36's over 32's and think it was a great idea...
  5. BLKFOZ

180 IceTech rotor fouling on end cap

G'Day all, I've run into a problem installing a 180mm Ice-Tech rotor on my 20mm front hub. The innner circle of the rotor fouls on the end cap and locks the wheel up. The only 2 fixes I can see are to; 1. File out the inner circle to make it large enough to clear the end cap. 2. Space the...