Search results

1. T

Sold

Item: Shimano 3x9 Drive line Location: Geelong Victoria Item Condition: Very little use. Reason for selling: Swapped to 2x10 Price and price conditions: $320 will post Australia wide for $30 Extra Info: I’m wanting to sell as a whole. Cranks: XT M770 44-32-22 triple 175...
  2. T

Thule roof rack issues

Hi all. I've been having issues with the roof racks on my 2008 Subaru Liberty wagon. All the bolts that hold the racks to the roof of the car keep working loose even without having any weight on them or being used. With a bike on the roof they need tightening every hour or so, which is a...
  3. T

shimano ultegra 6600 v 6650

Hi. I'm just looking at buying a road bike and was wondering if anyone can help me out. One of the bikes I'm looking at has Ultegra 6600 group set and the other has 6650. I've done a Google search but can't seem to fine an explanation of the difference. Can anyone enlighten me? Cheers.
  4. T

Help and advice for my girlfriend.

I’m just after a bit if advice. I’m looking at buying my girlfriend a bike so we both can enjoy something I love doing and to also help her get a bit fitter (her statement not mine) I’m looking at getting her a flat bar road bike to start her off and help build up her confidence then maybe...