Search results

1. michael-96

VDHS Rnd #3 - Kinglake

Hey, do you have any shots of 1911, wearing a red and white kit, shortsleeve and shorts. http://www.facebook.com/michael.roberts.169 if you could message me on there it would be awesome
  2. michael-96

Dh kit

Hey looking for a cheap but good condition downhill kit, dont mind if its second hand or new, im size 30 in pants/shorts and about X large in youth or small in mens. Pictures would be nice to. Thanks Michael (:
  3. michael-96

five ten shoes

hey, looking for size 7 or 8uk fiveten shoes, good condition, pictures, and cheap. please message me. cheers Michael.
  4. michael-96

NSW Sold

Free bump ya twat!
  5. michael-96

what tools?

Hey guys i was just wondering for clearing off new track what sort of tool/s i should use, the soil is pretty hard, a fair few rocks but alot or shitty weedy grass in the way, can anyone please tell me what tools i should be using to rip the ground to peices? please!
  6. michael-96

Sold

tld shorts Heyy im verry interested, can you pm me pleasee mine wont work on this computer :) thanks
  7. michael-96

Dh headcam for mt beauty?

Hey i was just wonderin if anyone new a link of a video of the national Dh track at mt beauty thanks :)
  8. michael-96

DH riding at mt stanley?

heyy guys just wondering if anyone knows anything about mt stanley and whether there is still riding there. I know there used to be some riding a few years ago but havnt been able to find anything recently.
  9. michael-96

Small Knee pads

Cmon guys 25 views and no responce?
  10. michael-96

Small Knee pads

Hey looking for some small knee pads, message me or whatever and name a price on em.
  11. michael-96

Good website for riding gear?

.. Yeahh i was like yeahhh... thats a good website?
  12. michael-96

Good website for riding gear?

Hey does anyone know of any good websites for getting things like gloves, jerseys and pants. Thanks :)
  13. michael-96

WTB small dh bike.

thanks guys Thanks every one for the feed back, i found a bike :) and cant wait to ride it.
  14. michael-96

What should i get?

alright so i been looking around for a small dh bike for a while now and i dont have a lot to spend and this is what i have found. Giant glory dh0 2008 for $1400 with new stem, bars and seat. and a norco a-line 2009 for $1500 almost brand new. please help!
  15. michael-96

WTB small dh bike.

Hey has it been raced or anything?
  16. michael-96

WTB small dh bike.

Hey im looking for a small downhill bike light and relativly cheap! please give me details on the bike, pictures and a price :) also either post it on this thread or send it to this email: davidroberts4@yahoo.com.au Thanks michael :)
  17. michael-96

Day On The Can - Albury

Got some super sick photos :) thanks!
  18. michael-96

Day On The Can - Albury

Got some super sick photos :) thanks!
  19. michael-96

sold

heyy i was just wonderin about the rear shock and wanted to ask to weather its ajustable because someone was telling me that you cant ajust the shock on the bike :/ thanks :)
  20. michael-96

Riding DH in Vic.

loved the track looks soooo good! such a teaser though showing the track but not telling us where it is. haha nah but good work all round :)