Search results

1. D.HILL817

All mountain/ Enduro riding around Melbourne

Out of all these places you have listed, what would you say is the best for technical riding and steep? Don't mind a few rocks and roots on the trail and braking hard haha
  2. D.HILL817

I'll defiantly go check out joining the You Yangs club, thanks!
  3. D.HILL817

Ohh wow there a heap of places to go check out, thanks heaps!
  4. D.HILL817

I am moving to Melbourne in the next few weeks for uni and would like to get some advice on places to ride. Preferably riding for a 160mm travel bike. Only place I know of is You Yangs, raced DH there a few times, never rode a enduro bike there, any good? Any clubs in the Melbourne area do...
  5. D.HILL817

Sold

Sold sold sold
  6. D.HILL817

Sold

Hey Jack, Sorry mate, just sold it Thanks
  7. D.HILL817

Sold

Sold sold sold
  8. D.HILL817

New Zealand

Ohh awesome! Glad to hear
  9. D.HILL817

New Zealand

After reading some of these comments about rotorua, I'm getting worried. I just booked 8 days there and 5 in Queenstown. Sounds like I should have done the opposite :ohwell: I'm in the same situation, 160mm travel bike
  10. D.HILL817

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  11. D.HILL817

Sold

Ghostee, I'm sure someone will be able to sell you gear around here soon. I've got uni exams on at the moment, so rotorburn isn't high on my priority list right now. Sorry about that.
  12. D.HILL817

Sold

Sold, sold
  13. D.HILL817

New Zealand Trip Questions

Mi Goreng is the word your looking for those noodles haha
  14. D.HILL817

Sounds awesome, I think I will change my plans up a bit and spend more days in Rotorua! Thanks! Keep them coming, heaps of useful info from all you guys!
  15. D.HILL817

Cheers everyone for the reply's! Get's me more excited reading all this
  16. D.HILL817

I know this is probably been posted a few times, but I wanted to get some info on your trips to NZ. I plan to go for 2 weeks in December, Rotorua for a week and Queenstown for a week. I'm taking an enduro 160mm bike. So I'm looking at more of the gravity side of riding. What are both places...
  17. D.HILL817

RockShox Pike bottomless token question

Ohh okay, I'll give that a go now. Thank for that
  18. D.HILL817

RockShox Pike bottomless token question

I recently just got a pack of bottomless tokens for my pike fork. I have the 2014 dual position air RCT3 Pike. I have read that you cannot put bottomless tokens on the dual position air pike, but on the service manual for the pike, there is a bottomless token displayed on the blueprint of the...
  19. D.HILL817

VIC Sold

Price drop! Would like these gone
  20. D.HILL817

VIC Please delete

Jersey is still here! Would like it gone