Search results

1. D.HILL817

All mountain/ Enduro riding around Melbourne

I am moving to Melbourne in the next few weeks for uni and would like to get some advice on places to ride. Preferably riding for a 160mm travel bike. Only place I know of is You Yangs, raced DH there a few times, never rode a enduro bike there, any good? Any clubs in the Melbourne area do...
  2. D.HILL817

Sold

Sold sold sold
  3. D.HILL817

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  4. D.HILL817

Sold

Sold, sold
  5. D.HILL817

New Zealand Trip Questions

I know this is probably been posted a few times, but I wanted to get some info on your trips to NZ. I plan to go for 2 weeks in December, Rotorua for a week and Queenstown for a week. I'm taking an enduro 160mm bike. So I'm looking at more of the gravity side of riding. What are both places...
  6. D.HILL817

RockShox Pike bottomless token question

I recently just got a pack of bottomless tokens for my pike fork. I have the 2014 dual position air RCT3 Pike. I have read that you cannot put bottomless tokens on the dual position air pike, but on the service manual for the pike, there is a bottomless token displayed on the blueprint of the...
  7. D.HILL817

VIC Sold

SOLD, please delete
  8. D.HILL817

VIC SOLD - please delete

SOLD - please delete
  9. D.HILL817

VIC Please delete

Please delete, thank you
  10. D.HILL817

VIC SOLD - Please delete

SOLD - Please delete
  11. D.HILL817

VIC SOLD - Please delete

SOLD - Please delete, thanks
  12. D.HILL817

Sam Hill signed with CRC Nukeproof for 2013

What i here is Sam Hill has signed with Chain Reaction Cycles for the 2013 world cup season. http://www.downhiller.de/index.php/67-crc-nukeproof/428-sam-hill-faehrt-2013-fuer-crcnukeproof (Translated text from the link above below) Team CRC / Nukeproof is proud to welcome a legend from...
  13. D.HILL817

Where can i watch South Africa WC?

I went on the Red Bull website and couldn't find anything about round 1 of the world cups, any know where i can find the broadcasting? or is freecaster still doing it?
  14. D.HILL817

Dirt Fantasy league, Rotorbun league

I have made a Rotorburn League in Dirt Fantasy League, feel free to join League Name: rotoburn League Pin: 181
  15. D.HILL817

I have made a Rotorburn league in Dirt Fantasy League, feel free to join League name: rotorburn League Pin: 181
  16. D.HILL817

I have made a Rotorburn league in Dirt Fantasy League, feel free to join League name: rotorburn League Pin: 181
  17. D.HILL817

downhill trail in Jinderbyne?

does anyone know of any downhill trails around the jinderbyne in the blue mountains? because i am going up there for a week soon.
  18. D.HILL817

Jenson USA, is it any good??

I thinking about buying a new helmet of Jenson USA and just wanting to know if it safe, because when i went to pay for the helmet it was in US dollars not AUS dollars even tho i changed the currency thing??
  19. D.HILL817

Dates for this years national series??

Just wanting to know what the datse are of the 2011/2012 national series or website Thanks
  20. D.HILL817

2012 Giant Glory!!!

only found one photo on this bike shop facebook page heres the link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=228673757166277&set=a.228673753832944.60622.172606379439682&type=1&theater if anyone knows of any more pics or info one the 2012 giant glory post it here Edit: GUYS I SAW THE 2012 GLORY...