Search results

1. B

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

last one for a while while I head over to the uk riding, this is victory heights in Gympie Queensland
  2. B

haha yes there will be no back flip attempts on this rig, I have sold the slash but once(if) my wallet recovers from the Rallon ill look at a 26'' to practice on but really its all in my head I can do them nicely in to a foam pit now but I can't get close on the dirt
  3. B

yeah its pretty good and they seem to be adding more options on a pretty regular basis
  4. B

finally got a new bike :)
  5. B

Peregain beach after the Sunshine Coast bush fires
  6. B

Granite Design mtb tools

yeah they look really good I don't think they are released yet
  7. B

Granite Design mtb tools

sorry I didn't see it ill move it for you
  8. B

Granite Design mtb tools

not sure if this is the right thread for a review ( mods please move or let me know) I got some Granite tools last week and thought id let you guys know about them and what my thoughts were on them Granite Stash tire plug: really nice Quilty on the build and the design and fits neatly inside...
  9. B

haha yes I was crying when I watched that
  10. B

BIG THANK YOU to you guys on rotor burn my channel has just had its first birthday on youtube and rotor burn makes up 8% of my views so thank you to every one that has been watching, for my subscribers I have put up a little thank you video but I won't post that here as its not really mtb...
  11. B

2 quick things to work on to help save some energy and perhaps go a bit faster
  12. B

love the sound of hope
  13. B

something a bit different this time, looking at the single tracks at parklands, Sunshine Coast.
  14. B

great review, ive had a few customers lately upgrading the damper to the grip 2 and all reports are saying it makes a huge difference
  15. B

having a go at KOM on the new trail blazer at tewantin
  16. B

I have no doubt that the top 2 preform better, but I think a little bit is missing, mrp is the lightest fork I don't think you buy the lightest fork you can and expect it to track as well as the bigger stiffer forks, also would have been good to see a longer term test as marzzochi generally need...
  17. B

thanks for the feed back I'm not sure about braver maybe just stupider