Search results

1. R

NSW SOLD : 2015 Trek Fuel EX9 29er - Large 19.5inch

Item: SOLD: 2015 Trek Fuel EX9 29er - Large 19.5inch Location: Central Coast NSW, LOCAL PICKUP Item Condition: Outstanding only 11 hours of riding since purchased new. Reason for selling: I need the money to pay for my new ride. Price and price conditions: $2950 negotiable, serious offer...
  2. R

Easton ' vice' wheelset

Hey I have a set of these 15 front, 135 rear 10speed. Anyone had any experience with these wheels? Unable to find specs online and would like to know the details of free hub body, spares, sealed cart bearings etc. Like to know how durable they are as I have just rebuilt a nuke proof...
  3. R

NSW "SOLD" 2009 Mongoose Canaan Team XL

NOW SOLD!! Item: 2009 Mongoose Canaan Team XL Location: Lisarow NSW, prefer local pickup due to size Item Condition: VGC well looked after with less than 10 hours use. Completely rebuilt and serviced. Reason for selling: Moved up to a trail dually. No longer riding competitively. Price...
  4. R

Which trail/am mtb to buy??

Need help here. Coming from a xc dually and carrying weight and age I now need to upgrade to something that allows more ability and plusher ride to enjoy my trails and keep my teeth.....The bikes I have narrowed down to are; 2011 Giant trance x1 or 2? (price really, everyone has one!)...
  5. R

NSW "SOLD" Rock Shox Recon race forks

Starting to make room for my new ride and cleaning out the parts shed. Item: 2009 Rock Shox Recon race forks Location: Lisarow Item Condition: Used (5 rides) Reason for selling: No longer need riding a trail bike now Price and price conditions: $180.00 pick up preferred Extra Info...