Search results

1. fallboy

NSW Delete please

I'm guessing he doesn't want to split the frame....
  2. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

The old days. Good editing Mugger.
  3. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

4. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Northshore is looking good to. The shuttlemobile is running tight. 20min shuttle for a 45min run anyone?
  5. fallboy

Japan Earthquake

I was in Tokyo for the earthquake. On podium level at Oimachii station.... F*cking terrifying. I will be back in Japan on Thursday, flying into Fukuoka and making my way up to Tokyo. I think that now a bit order has been restored that Tokyo will be safe enough. Thanks for the links...
  6. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Urinating or jaking off? Is it just me or does EMF look like he is touching himself inappropriately in the second last photo?
  7. fallboy

05 Navara Opinions- decent deal?

Just make sure it is a 4wd. They made 2wds that look exactly the same.
  8. fallboy

new Aussie Top Gear, what do we think so far?

I thought so too but the track really does look too tight for an old ute with a single spinner. I think a current model base falcodore ute with LSD would be a better bet.
  9. fallboy

new Aussie Top Gear, what do we think so far?

Only saw some of it but i liked it. Very Australian. That is good.
  10. fallboy

Dont Tase Me Bro!...

I know that 5 trained professionals should be able to handle one weaponless person with no difficulty. I think id tasers were used instead of a gun that is fine. What I think you will find though is that they will be used as a first resort instead of a last resort. Intimidation should be...
  11. fallboy

Dont Tase Me Bro!...

I think that video is an example of why police SHOULD NOT have tasers. If 5 police can not handle that guy they should not be police. The guy had no weapon and never tried to harm anyone. The use of a tazer in that situation is pathetic.
  12. fallboy

Re-Instate Mt. Tamborine Downhill Trail Campaign

Count me in Count me in. Post up the what, wheres and whens as appropriate. This is the best track around the GC in my opinion and needs to be kept open.
  13. fallboy

Tambo Dump Run closed within the month

It must have been a DHer who took a log behind the monument. I mean the other people who go there (tourists, bushwalkers etc) don't even crap ever so it couldn't have been them.
  14. fallboy

The last movie you've last watched last

Bad Boy Bubby Jesus. Most messed up Australian movie I have ever seen.
  15. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

I assume you are talking about Japan? I just got back. The riding is pretty good, the culture and nightlife is out of control. I highly recommend it.
  16. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Pretty eh?
  17. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Make sure you speak a bit slowly for Kram. He has been living in a regional Canadian town for a while now....;)
  18. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Exotic......
  19. fallboy

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I've always wondered what the logistics of bringing in a short wheelbase GU patrol or a two door Prado would be. I wonder if a long wheelbase model counts as a local variant?
  20. fallboy

Yup boys n E shredders

Are you a hipster now? Do you have the stupid ugly satchel and cap to go with the SS for the full hipster look?