1. jackthelad23

QLD SRAM XO Carbon DH cranks

are these 68/73 or 83mm?
  2. jackthelad23

TAS Sram drive train clear out

are the cranks still available
  3. jackthelad23

Hope Tech 4 V4 vs everything else

i have Hope tech3 / E4 Duo lever version, the adjustable bite point and lever position , has been a deal breaker, i can't give specifics to feel as i have one master cylinder and dual pots running off it. i know that mine need a rebleed after shortening the lines for the bike... but overall...
  4. jackthelad23

Price listings differential... /False advertising...

I seem to be noticing a concurrent pricing structure that when searching for parts etc. particularly with clothing/shoes Prices starting at.... when you click a link for the price you want, when you dropdown menu something, to your size, the price increases. Or is it just my imagination.....
  5. jackthelad23

Any Zwifters out there?

bahahaha, forgot, i had already joined..
  6. jackthelad23

Any Zwifters out there?

is there a Rotorburn group on zwift?
  7. jackthelad23

Hope pro 4 vs Pro 5 & do I need to go #%^#%^ boost now?

Hahaha, Google the Price for a Duoset lever and calipers.... cheap is relative term....
  8. jackthelad23

Hope pro 4 vs Pro 5 & do I need to go #%^#%^ boost now?

Depending on how wet it is, where you live or ride depends on whether you want it, i live in perth, wet weather riding is pretty rare. i'd go cheap Pro4's over Pro5, unless not available... Look at the Bikesportz website, they are the Australian dealers. I have Pro 4 boost, with 6 bolt. and...
  9. jackthelad23

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

My Bike, recently fitted Hope Duolever , Tech3/E4 calipers , and been for basic shakedown rides. Freinds bike, sorted out rear wheel for an old standards bike. 135mm hub frame, Setup Tubeless.
  10. jackthelad23

Crank Length

Thankyou
  11. jackthelad23

Crank Length

Hiya Ladies And Womens Brain Trust I Looked around for a small frame, for my 5ft SIL. I Found an XS/14 inch frame, Yukon. my Question to you, For an under 50kg woman, would you go the 165 or 170mm Cranks? I'm Located in Perth, and looking at a suprise for her before i ship it off to melbourne
  12. jackthelad23

long and short cleat bolts

mounting new Crankbrothers cleats on my shoes Northwave Enduro Mids rethinking the longer bolts, which do you use and why?
  13. jackthelad23

Headset is either too loose or locked......., WTF??!!

Upper and Lower crowns Are the Crowns , from the same fork, as there may be geometry differences from year to year, displacing the bearings differently
  14. jackthelad23

E Bike at Cross Country Endurance Event

Merida Ebike Tour i noticed recently, through facebook, that Merida Ebikes, are doing a demo day around Australia Minus WA.... As Ebikes have been determined to be motorised by DPAW in WA. As the trails sit in a water catchment area.. Therefore not allowed on the primary kalamunda trails...
  15. jackthelad23

E Bike at Cross Country Endurance Event

Ebike madness i have epilepsy and cerebral palsy, a perfect candidate for an Ebike, i'd prefer to earn my turns, and be bagged by my mates, for being slowest up or down the hills. its a part of my rides, i don't care to just pull a lever to go up faster than my freinds , just my 2 cents
  16. jackthelad23

Santa Cruz Lower linkage, service, regrease intervals

was wondering how other Santa Cruz riders service there linkages do you just flip the bike, and pump new grease, through linkage or remove linkage and pull apart to spray with degreaser and reinstall with fresh grease or reinstall and pump through grease with linkage bolts in, after...
  17. jackthelad23

Bad Experiences with Mobile Mechanics

why would i start a bike build, and not finish it i never touched the new frame pre build i did help with his old bike. i know that the cranks he used required spacers on the BB, a single 2.5mm each side it is still a bad experience, that the mechanic, did not see that the crank was loose...
  18. jackthelad23

memorable mechanic he was so memorable, my friend, couldn't even remember the business name, Probably didnt even get a follow up call, to see how bike was riding.... i'd go with A and B.... Yes my friend has less tools than me, thats why i help him, and have a coffee machine on Tap too
  19. jackthelad23

Crank whether it was SLX or Saint etc, there was an excessive amount of play, for a first installation and only one shifter to fit. And yes i recognise the grease, i mostly use a copper based antiseize grease, that has a certain texture and colour
  20. jackthelad23

Shimano Shimano saint, converted to single ring