Search results

1. SickSick

Free US Shipping

I should add that the reason I am keen to do this is my baggage allowance is 2 x 23 kg and I only need one; therefore perfect opportunity to get one over Burton, Oakley, Nike or any of those other cruel brands who have a two tier pricing structure (U.S. and them). Regards Sick Lord.
  2. SickSick

Free US Shipping

Hi all. I am going to San Diego next week and coming back mid October. I am happy to bring back a few choice bits and bobs for people from obscure places where international shipping just doesn't make sense. Happy to do it for free too! I posted this before in'Parts'n'Stuff and got a bit of...
  3. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

Anyone interested? Trip details have firmed up, and my offer is still on the table. For a bit of fun I made a website to match the type of thing I am doing. http://packmuler.weebly.com/ Anyway, truly happy to use my spare room to bring stuff back for people for free. No catches, nothing...
  4. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

I will be in San Diego, CA only. If those guys are happy to help you ship your bits internal US, then I can bring it back to Aus for you. If they aren't, it won't be a deal breaker, we will just work harder to make it happen for you ;) I can always try and link up with some couch surfers -...
  5. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

That sounds awesome. Your carbon paste may arrive looking like an internal moulding of my nose section; if that isn't a problem then we can come to an arrangement. Yours in Muling for maximum glory, Sick Lord
  6. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

Full suitcase would exceed my weight limit but let me know what you are into, and providing we can have it ready to load when I depart I can hopefully help you supplement your bag of tricks. Yours in pink and glittery sexiness, Sick Lord
  7. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

Moorey Frame is defo a cheeky ask but if you don't ask you don't get. I'm gonna try and help you out with this but no guarantees - just have to solve the logistics before I can commit. No need for payment, just cover any excess expenses if they are incurred. Essentially I only need 1 bag and...
  8. SickSick

US Parts Free Shipping

Hi all. I am going to the US in September and coming back in October. I am happy to bring back a few choice bits and bobs for people from obscure places where international shipping just doesn't make sense. Happy to do it for free too! No catches, nothing dodgy just trying to pay it forward...
  9. SickSick

WEMBO Solo 24 h Stromlo - take my entry for FREE!

Looking to offload my entry to the WEMBO solo 24h in Stromlo 12/13 Oct. I'd love it if you thought it was worth some cash but happy enough if you take it for free and maybe you can pay it forward for some other lucky cyclist in the future. Give me a yell via the PM section if interested...
  10. SickSick

HMBA DH CLUB ROUND 17th JUNE

Gonna have to bail, super sorry.... renos are running over time:(
  11. SickSick

HMBA DH CLUB ROUND 17th JUNE

Aching to ride.... Missing DH. Keen.
  12. SickSick

What do I need to start racing 4X?

Generally you don't need much. I am not certain about the rules in Vic (I am a New South Welshman) but you would typically require a helmet (often full face - MTB or motorbike), a bike (NSW uses a 2 out of 3 policy - suspension, 26 inch wheels, gears), working front and rear brake and finally...
  13. SickSick

Dual Slalom Social Ride Sat 12 Nov King Edward Park Newcastle/Hunter NSW

So there is a slight revision to plans due to the combination with Hunter District's Killer K. Practise will be from 9 am, Qualification from 10 am. The final for the A grade riders is likely to be run as part of a combined tag team time trial with the elite roadies (about 12:00). They will...
  14. SickSick

DS Revision So there is a slight revision to plans due to the combination with Hunter District's Killer K. Practise will be from 9 am, Qualification from 10 am. The final for the A grade riders is likely to be run as part of a combined tag team time trial with the elite roadies (about...
  15. SickSick

?? http://www.facebook.com/event.php...88958901127922#!/event.php?eid=288958901127922
  16. SickSick

Rockshox Revelation DJ

I run them on as dual air on my 4x bike dropped to 95mm. Flawless. Couldn't recommend them enough!
  17. SickSick

Lube the chains, pump the tyres, flat pedals on... it's Dual Slalom time!! SickSick and HMBA are bringing you the next round of the Hunter Local Dual Slalom. This event is being run in conjunction with another local cycling club (I think it is Hunter District) as part of a demo at their AGM...
  18. SickSick

Lube the chains, pump the tyres, flat pedals on... it's Dual Slalom time!! SickSick and HMBA are bringing you the next round of the Hunter Local Dual Slalom. This event is being run in conjunction with another local cycling club (I think it is Hunter District) as part of a demo at their AGM...
  19. SickSick

4X Parts Thread.

Start with cheap and easy stuff and get as much weight out of your rolling mass first. Run a close ratio cassette (make sure it matches your shifter speed ie if you shifter has 9 gears then you need a 9 speed cassette look for 105 or ultegra level - or if you are stingy but want to drop massive...
  20. SickSick

Stromlo Nationals Round 4

I can't load the photos Picasa says access is restricted and I should contact the owner to gain permission?