Search results

1. notime

WTB - Chris King ISO 142x12 axle FOUND

Location:Chris King ISO 142x12 axle Item Condition: not damaged Price and price conditions: up to retail price and able to post it Extra Info: Can't find one anywhere, no stock available. I have bolt on and QR ends if anyone wants to downgrade even more
  2. notime

NSW Del Rio Enduro Cup

Event name: Del Rio Enduro Cup Date: 23rd of September 2018 Location: Del Rio Riverside Resort, Wisemans Ferry NSW Discipline: Enduro Entry link: If you are on facebook let us know your coming and enter on Saturday or Sunday. https://www.facebook.com/events/1954291547962303/ Sponsors...
  3. notime

NSW Yellomundee One Eighty 3hr XC

Event name: WSMTB Yellomundee One Eighty Date: On September 16th we will be racing for 180minutes. Location: Yellomundee Regional Park NSW Discipline: XC Endurance Entry link: https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5877 Sponsors: https://www.bikeminded.com.au/ Description of event: The...
  4. notime

NSW Sold

Item: XL On One Lurcher, full carbon frame that also comes with the single speed dropouts. Frame has been used by both my sons over the last 2 years, it does bare a few marks, pics show these. Reba 100mm fork 15mm t/a, just back from Mountain Bike Suspension Centre after a full service...
  5. notime

NSW sold

Item: 2015 XL Norco Revolver 9 SL Location:Blue Mountains / Eastern Creek Item Condition:Frame has got a few marks on it, most notably a big chip where the shifter pod swung back into the top tube. A chip on the chain stay and a scrape on the right seat stay. Reason for selling:Trail bike...
  6. notime

NSW Found

Item: Found DT Swiss star ratchet type Shimano MTB Free Hub and or 142x12 end cap to suit Location: Sydney Item Condition: excellent inside, bearing and good enough to slide a SS cog on the splines Reason for wanting: Single Speed conversion on current XD driven DT Swiss wheelset Price and...
  7. notime

NSW SOLD Fox 32 F29 FIT RLC w/15QR axle & tapered steerer, 100mm, Kashima Coated

Item: Fox 32 F29 FIT RLC w/15QR axle & tapered steerer, 100mm, Kashima Coated Location: Blue Mountains or Blacktown Item Condition: Few marks etc, mostly the stickers knocked around by old timing chips etc. Kashima stanchions nice, guaranteed zero wear under the seals. Reason for selling...
  8. notime

NSW Avid Elixir 5 RSL brakes SOLD

Item: Avid Elixir 5 RSL brakes Location: Blue Mountains or Blacktown Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Updated to fit around grip shifter Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Off my wife's bike, done around the 3-400k's from new. Comes with mounting bolts and washers...
  9. notime

NSW sold

Item: On One Carbon Lurcher 29er XL matt black Location: Blue Mountains Item Condition:Frame has a paint crack (can't get good pic) and is a little rough around the D/S dropout from a slide and a few other marks. Reason for selling: /My son has moved onto a new dually, this one is not...
  10. notime

NSW SOLD 2007 Kona Jake the Snake Cyclocross bike 58cm

Item: 2007 Kona Jake the snake CX bike, 58cm Location: Blue Mountains or Blacktown Item Condition: Ok for it's age, saddle has seen better days though Reason for selling: Son has outgrown, now on 61cm Price and price conditions: $450 SOLD Extra Info: This was getting close to the very last...
  11. notime

NSW Sold

Item: KHS Yuma 29er medium hardtail Location:Blue Mountains / Blacktown Item Condition:great condition but left fork leg has stanchion mark, if set to 80mm the mark cannot be seen. bike was raced a while back and the seal popped up and continued to be ridden till end of race in dusty...
  12. notime

NSW 31.6 x 400 Carbon non setback seat post

Item: 31.6 x 400 Carbon non setback seat post Location: Sydney and surrounds Item Condition: Structurally fine but but I don't mind marks etc Reason for Buying: Built up a geared bike and don't have a post, objective was to not spend much money on this ride Price and price conditions...
  13. notime

NSW SOLD Wheeler Phoenix carbon fat bike

Item: XL Wheeler Phoenix carbon fat bike Location:Blue Mountains Item Condition:Very good, done 2-300k only Reason for selling: It's just not getting used. Price and price conditions:$ SOLD Extra Info:Full carbon frame, same geo/frame as Salted Sandfly. SLX brakes, X5 cranks with external...
  14. notime

NSW SOLD Recon / Crankin 11-40 ten speed cassette

Item: Recon / Crankin 11-40 ten speed cassette Location: Hazelbrook or Blacktown Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: XTR 11 speed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: I did a few rides on it before my Son commandeered my geared bike and is now going to XTR 11speed. Anyone...
  15. notime

NSW SOLD Maxxis Ignitor 26x2.10 folding

Item: Maxxis Ignitor 26x2.10 folding Location: Blue Mountains or Blacktown Item Condition: New Reason for selling: No 26" bikes Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Not 3C, TR or Exo Pictures:
  16. notime

NSW 1991 Proflex Climber Offroad dually, SOLD

Item: 1991 Dual Suspension ProFlex Climber Offroad - Fits a larger rider. That saddle height fit's me at 196cm Location:Blue Mountains Item Condition:23 years of patina Reason for selling: I have no space Price and price conditions:$SOLD Extra Info: I could have put this bike under 29er's...
  17. notime

NSW SOLD PRO Tharsis AM stem

Item: PRO Tharsis AM alloy stem 100mm Location: Blue Mountains or Blacktown Item Condition: Brand new in unopened packaging Reason for selling: I don't need an AM stem Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: PRO is an offshoot of Shimano. 100mm length 1/18th steerer size with 31.8mm...
  18. notime

NSW SOLD Giant Trance X1 05 Small

Item: 05 Giant Trance X1 Small 100mm travel all around Location: Hazelbrook or Blacktown Item Condition:Very tidy and well maintained Reason for selling:Wife has upgraded to a Specialized Rumour Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This is the first gen Trance with 100mm of travel...
  19. notime

NSW SOLD 2013 XL Giant Anthem X29 frame with RP23 and extras

Item: SOLD 2013 XL Giant Anthem X29 frame with RP23 and extras Location:Blue Mountains Item Condition:It has stone chips and a couple small stone dents on the underside of the downtube. Reason for selling:I have moved to a carbon hardtail frame Price and price conditions:$500 Extra Info:The...
  20. notime

NSW Chris King 3/32 single speed cogs

Item: I'm looking to replace my collection of cogs to maintain the same chainline whilst changing out my gearing. Location:Blue Mountains/Blacktown will pay post Item Condition: One's with plenty of life. sizes required 17,19,21