Search results

1. B

Rear derailleur fitting help - hitting spokes

Hi guys, Hoping for some help. Crashed my brother in-laws road bike as car didn't give way. Put wheel out of true, bent the derail hanger and probably derail too. Got wheel trued by LBS, purchased new hanger and new derail. I fitted the new hanger and Derail but the cage is skimming a...
  2. B

SOLD 2010 Glory 01, very good condition, $1900 now with pics

Item: 2010 Glory 01 Location: Sydney (berowra), pick-up only Item Condition: Excellent working order, replaced seals recently, all internals excellent condition, a couple smallish scratches here and then, but overall vgc. bike is all standard except for odi grips, fun pedals and maxxis...
  3. B

Proof of Youth Episode 1

Hey, I put this edit together. i'm no pinner so me and the filmer worked super hard to produce something that i think is rad, hope others dig it to. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/181990/#top None of this fav if you like crap. Fav it now or i will hunt you down :). Thanks to all the...
  4. B

2010 Glory 01 Sag

hey, hoping for some guidance as i don't have much experience with bikes. i couldn't get enough sag on rear even tho my weight is within the range for the stock spring. i got a lighter spring and now am getting just under 30% sag and that feels ok so i think thats sorted. the forks are...
  5. B

DH session

hey, 1st post and 1st shot @ a DH vid. Shot with an ok older pano 3 chip cam and also a bad cheap pano cam. used tripods for most shots. 1 filmer. 1 rider. 1 arvo. edit in windows movie maker. would be good to one day shoot whole trail. was inspired to shoot something due to the vids...