Search results

1. D

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Midlife crisis . My latest toy .... ride to work nearly every day ... New bars, Speedo, headlight, indicators and tank coming ... Then its done for a while !
  2. D

Soundwave Revolution (VAN HALEN!!!!!)

According to Mr Durst, Limp Bizkit had nothing to do with it . As much as I dislike LB .... http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/limp_bizkit_blamed_for_soundwave_cancellation.html Probably more to it than we'll ever know . More dissappointed that I won't get to see...
  3. D

Jerrabomberra trails

Hey guys :) That looks like a nice ride! I'm guessing there is a fair few folk who would like to have a ride out there ... Especially if the Qbn Council has tagged the trails as ok for MTB use ... Perhaps you could organise a ( semi Guided ) ride on the Berm website ? I'm going to...
  4. D

Favorite line in a song

I'd rather be insulted by you than someone I respect . Birth Defect by Helmet :)
  5. D

Little Things You Love

Big bowl of fresh mango, kiwifruit and banana for breakfast :)
  6. D

Little Things You Hate

Hate to be a killjoy, but imagine the shitstorm if I played that prank, being a boy and went to the ladies ..... Just sayin' .... that's all :)
  7. D

WoW...

I have been WoW free since Feb this year :) As a result my bike riding has got better , and I've got fitter and healthier ... That being said, I am contemplating a return for Cataclysm .... L 80 Mage Ovapowered L 80 Warrior Dagget L 80 Hunter Norbertt L 80 Paladin Barrybear L 74...
  8. D

new Aussie Top Gear, what do we think so far?

I thought it was ok , got a few little giggles out of the Lake Eyre segments as I grew up in SA , and have been out there a few times ... The Ute did my head in a little. I'll give it another go or two to see if they get a bit funnier .
  9. D

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

The fellow handing out Snakes at the top of Party line at 3am or so, with the fairy lights was well up for a chat ... I was there for at least 5 minutes , which obviously contributed to my very tardy 1:59 lap .... :o The snakes were awsome though :D
  10. D

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

So Little Seymour is definitley in ? I may have to pop out there and ride it a few times tonight so I'm not so prissy about it.:D Can't wait for Saturday ...
  11. D

Little Things You Hate

Dickhead Canberra drivers that tailgate aggressivley in the rain and then rearend other people and block the Parkway for 45 minutes.
  12. D

magpie research

Here is the answer :p
  13. D

Avid Juicy 5's

Thanks Guys :) Looks like it's brake service weekend !
  14. D

Avid Juicy 5's

Hey all .... I'm a bit new to this so be gentle ... I have a Stumpjumper with Avid Juicy 5's and a bit worried that something is not quite right ... The rear makes a godawful noise when applied , which I've found out can be reduced a fair bit by installing organic pads . No worries ...
  15. D

Clipless or flats?

I've just swapped over to Clips .... about 100km on them now.... I'm a convert although I'm hurting in bits of my legs I didn't know I had :D
  16. D

Best Place to live and Ride in Australia

+ 1 for Canberra .... Stromlo, Majura, Sparrow Hill etc etc ... Lots of good LBS's ( though I'm led to believe the local Specialized outlet wont be stocking them for too much longer :( ) Couple of hours from Thredbo for Summer riding or winter snow. Couple of hours from the coast and...
  17. D

Little Things You Love

Getting a couple of tix to Soundwave in Sydney on my first try :D Iron Maiden + Primus + Rob Zombie etc etc .... gonna be a fun day :)
  18. D

Cheap Tee's

A little more exe , but you cant beat a Chesty Bonds plain white or black T . About $20 FOR 2 ... Real nice Fit....:cool:
  19. D

Little Things You Love

Getting home after 12 days away :) Catching up with new family .... Awsome riding at Eagle Hill MTB park in the Adelaide Hills. :D
  20. D

Little Things You Hate

Going on Hols to get away from Canberra, and then on the way home , having shitty impatient a Canberra driver tailgate me for 40 km . Im in a 4wd with a loaded trailer and 2 mtb's on the roof, and its pissing rain. God it's a 2 lane freeway go round me , asshat . :mad: