1. A

..:: Hope Pro2 Evo / ZTR FLOW Wheelset ::.. SOLD

Nube question sorry, can a 10 speed cassette fit? Thanks, Jeremy
  2. A

..:: Hope Pro2 Evo / ZTR FLOW Wheelset ::.. SOLD

Hey mate, Whats the weight of the wheel set? Thanks, Jeremy
  3. A

DH INTER CLUB this Sunday

Thanks for organising a great clubby race today. Just wanted to clarify how this interclub series works. Do the points count towards state, interclub only, club? And if there is a calendar floating around that shows all the dates for he interclub rounds? Definitely keen to race a few more...
  4. A

Flowcrastinator times

how do I open keep the chains? Am I way too slow and spas for that?
  5. A

2012 Coffs Harbour DH rd 2

I am hunting photos from the Coffs Harbour State Dh round 2 that may have me in it? There was a lot of photographers on the track, but haven't seen any of me floating about. I was number 314. Anyone, anyone?? Will even pay for good photos. Cheers photographers.
  6. A

Crimes against humanity!

I don't know wether to laugh or cry!!
  7. A

NSW Sold

Interested!! Did you get my message?
  8. A

NSW Sold

PMed you mate. Interested!
  9. A

epic new trend, fixies made from dodgy kmart duallies!

Q: Wow! I never imagine such amazing design. I always think that track racing is the fixed gear specially. I wonder how much suspention changes the bumps when fixed gear? Do the pedals jumping around on the bumps? Are you sure this is real? It seem too amazing to have suspention AND fixed...
  10. A

epic new trend, fixies made from dodgy kmart duallies!

Banger challenge for sure. I heard some guys talking about buying it new from kmart in the box and having the race to see who could assemble it first and ride a course without killing themselves. Pure awesomeness!!!! Manly Dam Banger challenge coming soon ;-)
  11. A

2012: Orange 225 Scrapped

If it is from 2009, then most likely just a 224 no? And I did not realise that Cathro is 6'7", fark me he is a tall bugger.
  12. A

The Ultimate riding trip with you and your mates - Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

There are still spots available on the Pietermaritzburg World Cup riding tour this April. This is a great opportunity for you and your mates to head overseas, ride some amazing terrain and support the Aussies racing on the circuit. If you are into racing and want to experience riding the...
  13. A

Publication of 2011 Elite Mountain Bike Teams

I noticed the absence of Giant in the line up of teams. Were they the team that 'refused the statute'? Can anyone elaborate? Lets see if this does promote competition as they say.
  14. A

2010 Ourimbah Club Champs by NBT

Thanks for the awesome photo Neil. Although I think I need to re-think my colour coordination, haha.
  15. A

CCOMTB Downhill Club Championships Ourimbah Sunday 14 November. Results on page 6.

Definitely hooked also, will be back again next year. Although I couldn't find myself in any of those photos. I flatted on the race run, opps. Who was the guy taking the shots on the practice runs?
  16. A

CCOMTB Downhill Club Championships Ourimbah Sunday 14 November. Results on page 6.

Cheers for a great day CCOMTB. Also a big thanks to TBSM for lending me the Marin xlt for the day. Shame I flatted on the race run, but a super fun bike to ride on. Could anyone tell me how long it usually takes for the photos to be put up from the day and where I could find them? Look...
  17. A

Worlds Team Announced

A couple of questions: If you have not been picked for the Australia team does that mean you can't race at the Worlds? Or does this just mean you don't have money from the Australian Government? And where are the Elite Womens DH riders? There are a few who race the World Cup. They are middle...
  18. A

World Cup World Cup 4x #1 Qualifying Results - Houffalize

where were Jill Kitner and Caroline Buchanan in the womens? Are they focusing on different disciplines this year? Love watching Jill race, super strong and explosive, punches it harder than some of the guys.
  19. A

You know you're a cyclist when...

and then realise that half an hour has gone by and you better open the front desk at work.
  20. A

Fort William World Cup - whos in?

A few more spots left for the Aussie contingent guys! Check out our article at http://www.whistlermountainbike.com/wmb/index.php?content=030910-pinn-it