Search results

1. A

2012 Coffs Harbour DH rd 2

I am hunting photos from the Coffs Harbour State Dh round 2 that may have me in it? There was a lot of photographers on the track, but haven't seen any of me floating about. I was number 314. Anyone, anyone?? Will even pay for good photos. Cheers photographers.
  2. A

The Ultimate riding trip with you and your mates - Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

There are still spots available on the Pietermaritzburg World Cup riding tour this April. This is a great opportunity for you and your mates to head overseas, ride some amazing terrain and support the Aussies racing on the circuit. If you are into racing and want to experience riding the...
  3. A

Fort William World Cup - whos in?

Hey all, I have organized a couple of sweet riding trips to this year’s Fort William World Cup round from June 1st to June 10th this year. Scotland has been on my radar of places to ride for a while now with the wicked reviews in MBUK and awesome experiences of mates, so I thought 2010 is...
  4. A

Anyone off to 2010 World Champs?

Hi All, I live in Whistler at the moment and am hoping to do a bit of travelling to East of Canada once I am done here, do some riding and hopefully catch the World Champs in Mont Sainte-Anne. Was so stoked watching it in Canberra on freecaster.tv and am well keen to see it live next time. Was...
  5. A

Heading to Whistler

hey all, So have gotten myself a working visa for Canada and heading there in May. Bit rusty on the dh bike after my damn final year of uni, but its all over now. So wanting to get a bit of practice before I leave. Most of my old riding crew have either gone and had kids or moved to the mines...
  6. A

2003 Manitou Sherman Firefly + front wheel *SOLD*

Item: 2003 Manitou Sherman Firefly. 130mm adjustable to 110mm. Steerer 210mm Location: Brisbane, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Good condition. Scratches on the lowers due to shuttling. Have been serviced over their life Reason for selling: Got Super T's and about time...
  7. A

Downhillers in or near Greenslopes, Brissy

hello anyone. Have been riding for a number years now, but recently don't have a car and my downhill buddy has moved to the mines. Looking to hook up with keen downhillers in or around the Greenslopes area Brisbane for a ride and possible lift to the trails. Err must sound like a sponge, but...
  8. A

Feminism

Something random. This is not mean't to be sexist or derogatory in anyway: What do you guys think of the whole what boys can do girls can do? or what boys have girls should have too? You know that the whole system is just directed towards males. This could be consisdered in sports, work...
  9. A

8" rotors on forks with skewers?

I am considering upgrading to an 8 inch rotor on my dh hill bike, however I have a question: Can you run 8 inch rotors with forks that don't have a 20mm thru-axel? I have heard that the extra force created from the 8 inch rotor can snap the skewer too easily. I want to swap the 6 inch hydro...
  10. A

Crank Brothers vs Exuster pedals

Can someone who has used either of these pedals let me know what you think: Crank Brothers Candy SL - did read that you slip out when the pedal hits rocks and that the egg beaters wear out quickly. Yes, no? Exuster PM25 or the big titanium daddy PM25Ti. And while on the Exuster subject they...
  11. A

Personal Accident Insurance

I am going to do a bit of research on the whole Personal Accident Insurance thing, but I was wondering if someone has it, or knows what the deals is with it? I love to ride (and who dosen't), but have had a few accidents and the body is going ouch and the wallet is going ouch too. Is their...
  12. A

Personal Acident Insurance

I am going to do a bit of research on the whole Personal Accident Insurance thing, but I was wondering if someone has it, or knows what the deals is with it? I love to ride (and who dosen't), but have had a few accidents and the body is going ouch and the wallet is going ouch too. Is their...
  13. A

Forsale Forums

Can someone please let me know why I still can't post any replies on the forsale forums. I am sure I have posted over the required amount of posts, but it still rejects me. I am keen for to buy some forks for my pushie, but can't. Also I saw one guy with a post on the forsale forum with only...
  14. A

Forks for a patriot. Any suggestions?

Hey I own an Orange Patriot and want to upgrade the forks. What forks do you suggest would be righy to fit out on it? I want to get some triple crown forks to give it a bit more stability. Is 170mm too much for the patriot to handle?
  15. A

6 inch conversion to 8

hola, prehaps somebody could give some friendly advice. I have a bike fitted with 6 inch rotors (deore hydraulic). I am wanting to up grade to 8 inch so I can be one of the 'Big Boys'. I was told with a quick release axle up front putting an 8 inch rotor would put too much force on the axle...
  16. A

Tracks in the Coffs area? Help?

Heya, Can anybody help me with locations of tracks in and around the Coffs Harbour region. Heard a couple of guys talking the tracks up down there a while back and will be passing through and would like to hit them up. Help anyone? Cheers dudes