Search results

1. Craftworks

AM Craftworks ENR

Hey @Tubbsy, Once the dust settles after the shipment arrives, we'll try and head out for another demo tour. We'd love to hit up Stromlo again, and also check out Thredbo / Bright / Buller too... Cheers, Hugh.
  2. Craftworks

AM Craftworks ENR

Hey Josh, Don't worry, we'll always look after existing customers. Will be in touch with you when they arrive. Cheers, Hugh.
  3. Craftworks

AM Craftworks ENR

Hey guys, Sorry for the radio silence, I didn't notice this thread until the other day. Sick build by @jenk0s! I'm stoked to see the love for these bikes. To confirm a few of the rumours, we do have some updated frames due to arrive in March. This newer frame is only a minor update, with...
  4. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

G'day @smitho, sorry for the slow response. Yes we've still got a few large frames in stock. There are definitely options to spec the frame with different shocks; we don't keep the DB Air or Fox X2 in stock, but can get hold of them for you. Hit us up at contact [at] craftworkscycles dot com...
  5. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

Hi @Litenbror, It's unlikely that you'd find one 2nd hand, as anyone who has bought one will never want to part with it! Hit us up at contact [at] craftworkscycles dot com if you want to chat about your needs. Cheers, Hugh.
  6. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

Hi guys! We're still planning on updating the FRX, it'll be aimed at the 'trail' segment, so there's not too much overlap with the ENR. Hopefully will have something in the works for later in 2018. Cheers, Hugh.
  7. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

Not quite out of stock, although that would be a nice problem to have! We've got one 'GX' build kit left, and a handful of Large frames, and more Medium frames. It certainly has been a success so far, although the 'story' is not over yet. Considering that we developed and launched the ENR with...
  8. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

SPAM alert!: Update - not too many sleeps now with construction done and with finishing is in progress. Post any questions and we will be happy to respond. Cheers guys. Serial number CW-ENR-V1.0-L001
  9. Craftworks

Craftworks ENR

Hi Guys and Girls, Let us know if you have any questions and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP. Update: This bike is currently in production – eg we are cutting tubes next weeks with the CNC parts rolling in as I write this. We expect the first frames to be available in...
  10. Craftworks

craftworks frx

FRX 27.5 conversion and new stock Hi Guys, Thanks for the single pivot love here at Rotorburn. The FRX is certainly one of our favorite bikes due to the balance of simplicity and performance. I just wanted to fill in some blanks around the 27.5 conversion discussion. We had initial...
  11. Craftworks

DH Home Made - DH4 - Now with Gearbox!

Great build - It’s great to see the project come together with some of the pics showing the processes. Did you design the bike in 3D or 2D before starting to tool up/setting jigs? Certainly gets my vote for bike of the month too!
  12. Craftworks

radius from hub center to outer tyre 650b?

A diameter of 705mm is pretty safe.. So 352.5mm
  13. Craftworks

Rockshox REBA : 2012 Dual air vs 2013 Solo air - pros/cons?

I have just setup a new Revelation solo air 27.5 fork as dual air is not available now.. I had the same fear about not having the control of setting the negative air pressure correctly for proper suppleness.. I was comparing the current dual air with the new solo and to I really can’t tell the...
  14. Craftworks

gear cable question

If worried about it - just pre-stretch the cables and re adjust before hitting the trails. A part of "stretching" it is just the end caps settling onto the housing too.. Most the difference is with the outer casing.. any inner wire will do the trick as long as it is proper stainless...
  15. Craftworks

Cope Cycles Prototpe

http://i1.mtbx.com.ar/foto/o/12/59/1259087491_11056_101335479890311_100000415784207_36300_2239554_n.jpg Yes correct!
  16. Craftworks

Cope Cycles Prototpe

Yes Kona attach their brake on the chain stay - this bike is on the seat stay.. The implications of this is the brake does not pivot concentric to the axle - eg when the suspension moves the brake contact on the disk rotor will change. Pyga bikes use the same design too..
  17. Craftworks

Cope Cycles Prototpe

On the FR - Anyone notice the rear brake is attached to the seat stays even though it is a faux 4 bar?
  18. Craftworks

Banshee Suspension Bushes - a real technical question...

Hey there, Have you sent Banshee an email direct about shipping something to Australia? I can ask Jay in person for you tomorrow about sending you something if you like.. Cheers KLG
  19. Craftworks

Good single pivot trail/xc bikes?

The FRX has 150mm.. but the bb height makes it feel more like a 120mm when things get tight on single track.
  20. Craftworks

Prototype Scott DH Bike

Packaging is always subjective, but as for getting it done it's on the money.