Search results

1. G

More pics of Yackandandah DH

hey guys! who's that guy on the blue bike he is like my hero... nah joking it is an awesome track guys! well done
  2. G

Snowboarding vs Skiing!

WTF!! Falls creek is the best place in melb for snow. r u fucken retarded? falls creek is nowhere near melb.
  3. G

Shredded Tyres

george WTF arnt u supose to run 2.7 super tacky maxxis minyons on ur XC bike!
  4. G

Walkers on Mt. Cootha Downhill track

george boehm shut the f@#$ up u were in the wrong get over it! u should have more respect for walkers!
  5. G

the best dh forks

george. i have a set of MRD X-works! they have never blown up they r awesome forks nearly tha best dh fork eva! as lond as u set them up properly they don'w blow up and u can set them up to take the small bumps as well.
  6. G

Our Bikes (ur precious steeds)

maybe if u make ur bike look really shitty like cover it in mud and shit like that no one will want to take it!!!!! or u could ride with someone with a betta bike so the theife takes theres instead!!!!!
  7. G

First DH bike

hey what a bout a second hand stinky they r good for dh! and usually have pretty good spec!
  8. G

<sold>

Only riden by a girl pfft she would probably beat all of us!!!!! :wink:
  9. G

Giant DH Comp - SOLD-SOLD-SOLD- Please Delete

hey man would u consider swaping for a free ride bike??? + $$$?
  10. G

snap, crackle, pop

hey man bad luck with tha frame! would suck pretty cool drop tho!!! by tha way i got a kona stinky for sale!!!!!!
  11. G

working at a bike shop????

yeah i agree with trailblazer just get out there and get to no the shop and spend lots of money. go ride with the owner that sort of stuff! u can also do work experience, i did and now i have an apprenticeship! :D
  12. G

MTB HATERS

yeah most of the time the bmxers just want to ride ur bike!!! and c u pull of some crazy tricks! if u respect them and don't brag and do shit like that u should b fine!!! 8)
  13. G

2004 IronHorse SGS WorldCup Custom Build SOLD

hey man i am really interested in the hole bike with dorados!!!
  14. G

Beechworth MTB Park

Paul Fitzgerald was the man who made most of the trails out there!!! thanks Paul u da man!!!!!!!! he is the man to speak to if u want to go for a ride out there and would like to b showen around!
  15. G

Hardtail or duallie?

hey i ride a xtc2 disc with manitou skrabs and i find it is a awesome. it is really good on the hills. it is a bit skechy on the down hill but if u learn to ride it it is sweet as! like i beat nealy every guy on a duellie i go against! :D so if u r a smooth rider a ht is the way to go! but it...
  16. G

Mt Panorama DH track?? Bathurst

get ur bro to ask the shop :D
  17. G

what do i do about my weight?(my bike of course!)

maybe just maybe u should get a lighter bike! :wink: had that eva crossed ur mind?
  18. G

Kona Stinky Owners Unite!

i got an 03 stinky with 04 sherman slider +'s arial hubs arial chain devise xt breaks it is soo cool!!!!!!!! :D
  19. G

What should people take to DH races?

Bike and if u take wheels off don't forget to put them in!!!!! driving for 3 hours only to find u don't have wheels and then having to drive home is not fun! my mate did that last year lol!
  20. G

mtb videos

huckabillity! 8) :D