Search results

1. swanny

2014 KONA OPERATOR CARBON (FIRST REAL PICS) Yarra Valley Cycles

YVC is Offering 10% OFF the RRP for Any Pre-Ordered 2014 Kona Bike... Approx Prices: May Change due to AUD, but pretty accurate for now... Operator Carbon: $4,799 (Less 10% for Pre-Order Discount, 10% Deposit Required) Supreme Operator Carbon: $7999 (Less 10% for Pre-Order Discount, 10%...
  2. swanny

VIC KONA OPERATOR DH FACTORY BACKED SALE... NOW $2,499 (Shiping Anywhere in Aus)

Regarded as one of the Best Value, Most Durable and Great Performing DH Bikes on the Market, and Now Cheaper than Ever... YVC and Kona Australia have Joined Forces to Offer the the DH Market the Kona Operator at an Unbeatable Price as part of our YVC/Kona Factory Backed SALE. This will Not...
  3. swanny

YVC's MASSIVE BIKE CLEARANCE... Kona Operator, Lapierre 720 and Norco Aurum

Kona only... All of the other bikes will have to be picked up by someone in store... Perhaps give me a call and I will discuss... Ash
  4. swanny

YVC's MASSIVE BIKE CLEARANCE... Kona Operator, Lapierre 720 and Norco Aurum

Yarra Valley Cycles Massive Bike Stock Clearance is On Now... DH Bikes 2013 Kona Operator DH Now $2,659 2013 Kona Supreme Operator Now $4999 2012 Lapierre 720 DH Now Only $2999 2013 Lapierre 722 $4,999 down to $3999 2013 Lapierre Team from $7,999 down to $6,299 Norco Aurum 3 Was $3,199...
  5. swanny

3 Bikes Stolen from Yarra Valley Cycles (2 Kona Operators and a Lapierre Zesty)

We have had 3 bikes st6olen overnight from our store in Lilydale Victoria... 1 x 2013 Kona Operator Supreme 1 x 2013 Kona Operator 1x 2013 Lapierre 514 Carbon Should you see any of these bikes up for Private Sale, or if you come accross these bikes, please pass on any information to...
  6. swanny

Rotorburn KONA Special... 2013 Operator Sale $2999

Yarra Valley Cycles are Australia's biggest Kona Dealer, and Victoria's No1 DH Store. We are Offering 2 Lucky Buyers Brand New 2013 Kona Operator DH's for only $2999. We can offer any Size, and Can ship Australia wide (excluding NT). Shipping calculated on location. The Bikes are...
  7. swanny

Kona dh bike clearance... Biggest & cheapest dh bike sale in aus

Yarra Valley Cycles is Australia's Premier KONA Dealer and for this reason we are hosting Australia's BIGGEST DH BIKE SALE... As New's of the 2013 KONA DH Bikes is Announced... http://www.yarravalleycycles.com/ We have Launched our BIGGEST Runout SALE to Make Space for these New 2013...
  8. swanny

2012/13 Victorian DH Series - Dates Released

Regarding State Champs The decision this year is to NOT run a stand alone State Champs race. The State Champion will be the overall series winner and will be crowned State Champion. Rules are still being finalised but will be something like this: All races of the series will be counted towards...
  9. swanny

Pivot frame and build clearance...pheonix, mach 4, mach 5.7 carbon and mach 429

All 2012 Pivot Bikes ON SALE... mach 4, 429, 5.7 Carbon, Pheonix and Point Priced to Clear, Massive Deals to Be Had on Frames and Bikes recognised as some of the best performing XC, AM and DH Bikes on the Market... Come in and Demo a ach 4, 5.7 or 429 Now...A Great Time to Upgrade your exhausted...
  10. swanny

HUGE KONA BIKE FACTORY BACKED CLEARANCE...20-40% OFF... 120 Bikes, DH, XC & More

HUGE KONA BIKE CLEARANCE...20-35% OFF... Over 120 BIKES IN STORE... Yarra Valley Cycles has over 120 Kona Bikes IN-STORE Reduced to Clear... 29ers, DH Bikes, XC Bikes and Flat Bar Road Bikes. Check out some of the Bargains IN-STORE or Give Yarra Valley Cycles a Call on (03) 9735 1483... An...
  11. swanny

Mt Beauty VDHS: NO TRANSPORT, PUSH RUNS ONLY!!!!!!!

Ha ha, check the date!!! C'mon guys, if your going to believe something like this, at least check to see if the source is credible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt.
  12. swanny

Mt Beauty VDHS: NO TRANSPORT, PUSH RUNS ONLY!!!!!!!

Due to the rising cost in fuel, the VDHS has decided not to run any rider transport for this weekends Victorian DH State Champs. This mean that all riders attending will be required to do PUSH runs all weekend. However, if your qualifying time is less than 3.12, we will be able to lift you for...
  13. swanny

2010/2011 MTBA National Series

Hey Nato, You beat me to it, but Im very glad you bought this up. To let you know, in the coming weeks there is a specific MTBA meeting regarding the future and operation of the National Series for 2011/12. It is a major focus for MTBA in the coming months. So it would be of great assistance...
  14. swanny

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

I can say for sure that it has been said that "Short course" is absolutely dialled at the moment and there has been some concern that it will run too fast. From a riders perspective, this is a good thing, form safety side, we all just need to make sure it is safe and technical enough to slowed...
  15. swanny

Mt baw baw, reckless driving!!!!!!!!!

I know your joking Juzz (i think), but your not helping..............:) Im hating being the fun police right now. I like to go fast too, but the big dog van falls over if you go fast.
  16. swanny

Mt baw baw, reckless driving!!!!!!!!!

It has come to the attention of the VDHS that the was several reported incidents of reckless driving on the road to and from Mt Baw Baw for this weekends VDHS race. Now, we all know how fun the road is to drive on, and we all know that you are all 'fully sick' in your Suby, and lowered utes...
  17. swanny

Leatt DBX ride.

Hey mate, The DBX ride RRP is $399. The difference between the Moto stuff and the bike stuff is tiny. Really just the padding. Most people are still wearing the moto ones. YVC have them in stock, so feel free to come and check them out. We also have some moto ones on super special. We...
  18. swanny

Aussie National Champs 2011

Well done to Leonie Picton for taking the win in Elite Women. Next stop............World Champs. WooHooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Congrats and thanks to all the other YVC riders for representing in RADelaide!!! Looked like fun....... Matt.
  19. swanny

30% OFF STOREWIDE SALE... Everything In Store 30% OFF, Ends Feb 28th

30% OFF STOREWIDE SALE... Everything In Store 30% OFF, Ends Feb 28th Everything In Store, Including New 2011 Bikes Attracts A Whopping 30% OFF the RRP... If Its In store, you will get it at 30% OFF... Call YVC Lilydale or Pakenham on (03) 9735 1483 or (03) 5940 2299...
  20. swanny

MTBA AGM- presidential vote

The MTBA AGM was an interesting meeting, albeit, well under attended and under represented. From one meeting i learned a lot about what goes on at this level, and what can be improved. (there are many things) As the elected Vice President, i have many things on my list that i will be...