Search results

1. jackaroo

Music/ Movies

Hey Guys, I've been finding that itunes movies are way to over priced and you dont really get your moneys worth sometimes. I just wanted to know if you new of any sites/ programs that allow me to download movies/ music Legally that i am able to play on my ipod and put on a USB to view on the...
  2. jackaroo

Bottom Bracket question

Hey guys, well the time came where i had to knock my bottom bracket into place on my ghetto and when it was done the bearings were a bit tight but still moving. Do you know weather they will wear in and move a bit more freely? Thanks Jack.
  3. jackaroo

Hope pro 2 trails help???

Hey guys, I've bought a hope pro 2 disc trails hub from CRC and ive heard that they dont come with a rear cog (even if it did i want a cog that is bmx chain '1/8"' compatible) im pretty sure i cant run lower than 13t so i was wondering weather this cog would be alright...
  4. jackaroo

first pics with new camera

Hey guys, i just got my first DSL camera and took some fast shutter + ISO + Aperture shots of my mates, enjoy! Tuck no hander to fakie: Going big: T-bog: flatti: hope the images work, and feedback would be much appreciated:)
  5. jackaroo

another trick thread ;)

Hey guys, The other day i was out and having a mad street ride, and i was getting a few good manuals in ie. up a set of stairs to manual to drop off the other side. Now i want to spin off the other side (down the drop) after the manual, but i dont know how to get the spin off the other side...
  6. jackaroo

Last

Hi guys, I was just wondering weather its possiable to run a KMC Supa Light BMX freestyle chain on a Last Zakk Single speed hub?
  7. jackaroo

DM Ghetto Build Thread!

So I've finally got around to posting this up. I had hoped to post it up earlier with the forks and other parts I've bought but they still haven't arrived yet:mad: But here is the frame anyway and i will post new pics up when i get the forks and other stuff;) Hope the pic's work. I also...
  8. jackaroo

hub spacing???

Hi, So I've bought a Black Market TECH 9 RIDGID FORK but i can't find out what the hub spacing is:( does anybody have a clue? is it 100mm? Help would be great. Thanks.
  9. jackaroo

Hub help

Hey guys, Ive been looking around for a new rear hub for a bike im building and was wondering what you thought of the Hope Pro 2 Disc Rear Single Speed - Trials hub i'll be using it on a single speed dj / street bike and was wonder what size drivers and what brands of driver i could run on...
  10. jackaroo

Crank trick?

Hey guys, does any one know that trick Anthony Napolitan (I think) uses with his old tires in the BB or somewhere around the cranks, that slows down the cranks in mid air? (i think) Do you know how to do it? Does it work? Is this confusing, am i correct???????????????????????????????:confused:
  11. jackaroo

What forks?

Im building up a new bike, two4 inch and Im wondering what the best rigid forks are for it as it will mainly be used for park and street. So far ive being looking at the following: -DMR OW fork -Identiti Rebate Park fork -NS Bikes RNS fork 2010 -Dartmoor Bronx What are the best...
  12. jackaroo

Where? How much? Local

So Im building up a new bike, and to shave off a bit of weight lol, Im looking for a Ti spindle to fit profile cranks, 48 splined, 19mm. So far I've only found them overseas but Im looking to buy Local and at a decent price $$$. I would prefer it if it was an FSA spindle, as they seem to be the...
  13. jackaroo

what bars?

Hey guys i was just wondering what bars you think would be best to run on a rigid bike? What are the best bars made of cromo, to run on a rigid bike for street / park? Thanks:D
  14. jackaroo

Odyssey Hazard Lite-Triple Wall Rim?

Sup, guys does anyone know if Odyssey Hazard Lite-Triple Wall Rims are any good? because they come in 24" and im looking at them for a new bike. Any ideas of their price $$$ as well.:)
  15. jackaroo

24inch frame?

Hi guys, does anyone know what the best 24inch frames are out on the market that are around the price $500 - $700 and weigh around 2kg, if so could you let me know because i am looking at building up a new bike. thanks guys.:D