Search results

1. kwikee

Clean fill: why can't I get any?

A regular tip truck holds 10 cubic metres, so that's what you'd have to take. If you can get someone close with a small excavation where it will save a lot of time to come to you compared to their usual place, maybe. If the fill is good, other sites will be buying it too, maybe that's why it's...
  2. kwikee

Why Toyota kicks Nissan ar$e...

Lemme guess, you're a journalist with the Herald Sun? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. kwikee

The stupid questions thread.

Plus when they actually do what they are training for, it's in the afternoon. I think it's from when strappers had other jobs to go to during the day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. kwikee

Yarra Trails regulars

Haha, yes I do. I'm guessing you know the name from ARCHeli? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. kwikee

Yarra Trails regulars

True. The other side along the river has been well and truly fucked with the gravel path through it now. I won't be going that way again. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. kwikee

QLD 27.5 rear wheel 12x 142 Shimano 10 speed hub

You might find the axle is common to a few hubs. If you can get a part number and exploded diagrams of a few hubs, you might be lucky and find an option in a cheaper hub. *edit* just re-read your post- is it a Shimano hub you have, or are you just looking for Shimano if you buy another wheel...
  7. kwikee

QLD 27.5 rear wheel 12x 142 Shimano 10 speed hub

How about buying just a hub and swapping out the axle? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. kwikee

The gaming thread

Don't know. If carbon fibre works, how do you reckon form ply might score? Could be on to something! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. kwikee

The gaming thread

POSM: G29 is PS4 spec, switchable to PS3 and PC. No adapters due to the different option and home buttons. Pricks. G29 is pretty good value for money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. kwikee

The gaming thread

Knocked this up the other day for the kids (maybe not just the kids...)PS4. Prototype to get geometry right, then I'll make a pretty one. Much better than clamping to the coffee table. Wheel is Logitech G29, playing Project Cars and F1 2015. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. kwikee

Confessions from the fuckwits

If you think Snap On is expensive, you've obviously never heard of Stahl Wille then
  12. kwikee

Yarra Trails regulars

Speaking of snakes, rolled straight past a little tiger on the single track between Chandler and the Pipe bridge on Friday arvo. Heading towards Chandler, looking down, looked back up and it was about 6 inches alongside the front wheel so I just kept pedalling. Right foot passed straight over...
  13. kwikee

Technical term - what does MRP stand for ?

Mildly Rotten Penis
  14. kwikee

Kids 20 inch needed ASAP

The man is a legend. Nice one, Moorey.
  15. kwikee

Scott TwinLoc, gimmick or effective?

Got it on my Genius 720, works great. Easy to use, easy to adjust, just switches CTD positions as per the usual lever in the fork and shock, just simultaneously. I use it a lot, because it's so easy. Downsides? It needs adjustment every now and then to keep position, and it won't work with many...
  16. kwikee

Little Things You Hate

Are you sure they are the same forks you dropped off? Maybe some other guy is about to post in LTYL about how awesome it is that you drop off a pair of beat up Revs for a service and they come back like new!
  17. kwikee

Reverb oil, is there a substitute?

Pretty sure mine still has that in the lines so it works- at least for a while!
  18. kwikee

Reverb oil, is there a substitute?

I used Shimano mineral oil last time and it worked fine. I reckon sewing machine oil would be ok too. They say baby oil works in Shimano brakes, so maybe it'd work in a dropper remote? Can't see why not.
  19. kwikee

VIC Sold

I'll take those thanks!
  20. kwikee

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: Parking anywhere near a retail precinct around this time of year. Fuck me! Every parking space within a 15 minute walk is gone, finally find one on the other side of a side street, pull into a driveway to turn around and there's a car coming down they street a way off. Do the right thing...