Search results

1. Bretto172

Sold [PRICE DROP] 2018 Santa Cruz 5010 XL Frameset & Fox 34 Fork

I am interested in this, very interested. PM sent.
  2. Bretto172

VIC SOLD - 2018 Yeti SB5.5 Turq

Hi, Is the 5.5 still available? Thanks
  3. Bretto172

18' Enduro

Hey mate, I got the big ones and they are good I was worried with the pedal body so close to the crank but its no worries. Cheers
  4. Bretto172

WA S-Works Stumpjumper 29

Sold please delete
  5. Bretto172

18' Enduro

Seat Post Nah mate, its the normal 125mm command post.. I reckon ill go a 170mm reverb soon
  6. Bretto172

18' Enduro

New bike for the season, well sorta.. 3 rides in I'm super happy with this setup, will be cutting the steerer this afternoon and swapping the 760 bars to 780 then I reckon it will be spot on. Loving the longer reach on the new frame very comfortable and it pedals really well. Feels really...
  7. Bretto172

VIC Sold

ENVE Wheels Why does no-one show interest in mine yet this post has lost of interest... Hmmm is it the colour? Stickers? Stealthy goodness?
  8. Bretto172

Bronson

Tammar Bought them built with the DT240 hubs mate, no complaints! I have a set of M70's from my previous build and I prefer the BC's, better feel but also width at 32mm.. You won't regret them.
  9. Bretto172

Bronson

Update Well, after a few rides back from a munted knee I can say this thing is mint... Coming from a Nomad and having a Stumpy 29er also I reckon this thing is the best of both worlds. No dramas on the climbs, nicely weighted and pedals well especially with the X2 now. X2 as per previous posts...
  10. Bretto172

NSW All sold sold sold

PM'd Items PM's for Stamp Pedals and stem
  11. Bretto172

VIC Sold

Elevensix PM'd... Interested.
  12. Bretto172

NSW Sold - Thanks RB!

Nice Ride Didn't fit mate?! Great bike, can highly recommend, great previous owner :)
  13. Bretto172

VIC Sold

Nice deal Ohhh nice.. Look forward to ride report :) :)
  14. Bretto172

Santa Cruz Bronson CC

Bronson Nice one! I built mine up 6 or so months ago slowly getting out on it after munted knee.. The X2 Bronson combo is super fun. I splashed out on some BC wheels that i saw on here, wallet is still recovering.. Enjoy the ride
  15. Bretto172

Really, another Nomad? Yawn

New Nomad New Nomad?
  16. Bretto172

VIC Sold

Free Bump Out of interest what are you moving on to? I sold my nomad about 6 months ago, took bloody ages due to Xl size. GLWS, highly under rated bikes!
  17. Bretto172

Sold

Item: 2016 Fox Float X 200x57 Location: Perth Item Condition: Brand new never ridden, came new on Bronson CC frame. Reason for selling: X2 preference so don't need 2. Price and price conditions: $450 posted. Extra Info: Brand new, bike built but shock never ridden. Went to X2 as I've gone...
  18. Bretto172

Stumpjumper FSR S-Works - Coiled Goodness

Thumbs Up Nek Minnit - Nek Level.. most custom stumpy I've seen this side of Graves factory setups! Good job mate, always a good read! Very very nice build.
  19. Bretto172

AM SantaCruz Hightower

Nomad 4!?! fark.. why must they keep doing this to us! Anyway.. Keen to see the review and thoughts, will keep an eye out. Cheers mate.
  20. Bretto172

Pivot Mach 6 + Push Industries ElevenSix Coil over shock

Push Old post I know... about to purchase one of these things for a Bronson. Here's to buying into the hype!