Search results

1. Hyena

Wanted: longish travel single crown forks with 1 1/8th straight steerer

Hey guys, I'm after a single crown fork with ~160mm travel Must be 1/18th straight steerer Sydney preferred but happy to pay post from elsewhere. Nothing too expensive but not something mangled for $100 either. Thanks!
  2. Hyena

Shock bushings/spacers

Hey guys, I bought a frame recently and a new shock I already own and want to use with it is a fair bit narrower than the mounts. Is there any wizardry to these shock bushings ? Or could I just cut up an appropriate thickness bit of aluminium bar to space it out ? Thanks
  3. Hyena

WTB: 83mm bottom bracket and crankset

Item: 83mm bottom bracket and crankset. Nothing in particular, I just need to get a DH bike with an 83mm BB shell rolling! Location: South East Sydney for local pickup ideal but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-100 ? Extra Info: I don't need anything fancy or...
  4. Hyena

Trail sabotage

Hey guys, I was out for a bush walk with my old man on the weekend and we wandered through a reserve near my house that opens up into some downhill singletrack I often ride. A few minutes into the walk I notice a bright gal nail on the path which seems odd out in the middle of the bush. I'd...