Search results

1. D

New bike, Pivot, Remedy, Sight

Hey there, Looking at upgrading from my 5 year old Stumpjumper. Looking for 5-6" travel, something between Trail and All mountain, reasonable climbing, but able to hit every jump and drop. My favourite terrain is rough, tight and technical. I'm 5'5" and 60kg so I figure I probably don't need a...
  2. D

Cracked Frame?

After a good clean I found this small crack in the paint at the bottom of the downtube on my old DH bike. I'd like to get it looked over and get some other work done. It's a bit beyond my LBS. Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Melbourne's eastern suburbs that deals with this sort of thing and...
  3. D

Will Avid Elixir work with G3 rotors?

Hey there, I'm swaping my Avid Juicy 3s to 2012 Elixir 5 RSL. Will they work with the older G3 cleansweep rotors that I already have, or will I need the HS1 rotors? From what I can gather they should be fine, but the thickness may be an issue? And if they will work with the G3s, would it...
  4. D

'Big Bag' High Profile Tyres

Newbie Question. I'm getting back into riding after a 10 year hiatus. I'm Looking at updating my kit. One thing I missed was the introduction of the high profile 'Big bag' tyres, like the 2.1 Maxxis Crossmark . I have a set of worn 2.1 Ignitors, which are the older smaller type. I want to buy...