Search results

1. C

VIC Yeti SB66 carbon large SOLD

Item: yeti SB66 carbon large SOLD!!! Location:Melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:new bike Price and price conditions:PRICE DROP $4200!!!!! Extra Info:ive only had the frame for 6 months and it's in great condition Fox 36 float 160mm travel forks,custom yeti decals(see...
  2. C

Sold

Item: 2014 crossmax enduro wheelset SOLD!!!!! Location: Melbourne Item Condition: like new,3 rides old Reason for selling: gone to 27.5 Price and price conditions: $800 Ono Extra Info: wheels come with adapters to run 20mm or 15mm on the front and QR,135/10 or 142/12 on the rear They do...
  3. C

Yeti sb66 alloy large sold

Item: Large yeti sb66 alloy frame SOLD Location:melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:got a carbon sb Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info:best trail bike money can buy.is 8 months old and just had all the pivot bearings replaced. Couple of small scratches from...
  4. C

Rockshox lyrik u-turn coilSOLD

Item: 2011 rockshox lyrik u-turn coil 120-160 Location:melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:want pikes Price and price conditions:SOLD!!! Extra Info:the forks were bought only 12 months ago,old stock from the distributor,freshly rebuilt,no scratches on uppers. Travel is...
  5. C

Yeti 303rdh large 2012 SOLD!!

Item: yeti 303rdh large 2012 Location:melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:dont ride dh in australia Price and price conditions:SOLD!! Extra Info:i bought this bike new less than 6 weeks ago,took it to whistler and rode it for 19 days,don't ride dh in Australia so want to...
  6. C

Chris king/spank sub rosa wheelset,SOLD

Item: 26" wheelset,chris king 20mm front,142/12 rear Location: Melbourne Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: new wheelset Price and price conditions: 500ono Extra Info: these are pewter 32 hole chris king hubs,laced to spank sub rosa rims with black dt spokes Hubs are...
  7. C

2012 reverb seatpost SOLD!

Item: rockshox reverb seatpost 31.6 Location:Melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:got a new frame and it doesn't fit Price and price conditions:$150 Extra Info:125mm drop/420mm length,right hand side shifter Pictures:
  8. C

Intense tazer ht long,satin blackSOLD!!

Item: 2012 intense Tazer HT long Location:rosanna vic Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:no need for it Price and price conditions:$1000ono Extra Info:comes with rock shox recon gold rl fork,100mm travel Hozefeller oct cranks Formula rx brakes Jet black 28 hole qr front wheel...
  9. C

2012 intense tracer 2 frame large SOLD

Item: 2012 intense tracer 2 frame and headset Location: Melbourne Item Condition: excellent,a little bit of cable rub,but overall like new Reason for selling: new frame Price and price conditions:PRICE DROP SOLD Extra Info:the frame come with both qr and 142/12 axle kits and a new pewter...
  10. C

sold

Item: 08 fox 36 van rc2 Location:melbourne Item Condition:like new Reason for selling:totem Price and price conditions:$sold Extra Info:these have brand new white float 36 lowers,a brand new 09rc2 cartridge. great looking custom fork,serviced every 20hrs. it has a spring suited to a rider...
  11. C

07 sx trail 2 revamp

after considering upgrading my trail steed,i had a good look around for something that was maybe a little lighter,but at least 6 inch travel,through axle fork,and something i could beat the life out of! all bikes have gone up in price and now come with lesser spec. ive had this bike since 07...
  12. C

pac brands takes on norco?

i thought this was an interesting news in the current economic climate. word has it that pacific brands,the people who just layed off 1800 workers around australia and are shipping there textile fabrication offshore,have just taken over the distribution of norco bikes in australia,replacing...
  13. C

VIC 09 hammerschmidt freeride crankset*SOLD*

Item:09 hammerschmidt freeride crankset Location:melbourne Item Condition:brand new,never used Reason for selling:not using Price and price conditions:SOLD!! Extra Info:these cranks were spec'd on my 09 shore 1,and im not useing them.i have fitted saints. try this link to see if your bike...
  14. C

09 norco 125

hey guys, just finished building this one up and thought you may like to see it. it isnt real stock,but still sweet none the less! hubs are white industry,and the bars and stem are gap. the rims are mavic 823 with dt spokes. deore shifter and xtr rear mech that i had sitting around. i plan...
  15. C

09 norco shore 1

hey guys, had this for about a month now and thought id share it with you. its pretty much stock except for crank,lg1 and bars. it didnt come with hammerschmidt which it is spec'd with,didnt want it anyway,so i went for 170mm saint cranks with a 36th ring.white lg1 was an easy chioce,and red...
  16. C

sold

Item: new lg1 36th with taco Location:melbs Item Condition:brand new/still in box Reason for selling:not the right one for my bike Price and price conditions:$old Extra Info:its iscg 05,black plstics,never used Pictures:
  17. C

09 norco bikes

just found these on bike radar,love the shore,and the new 17kg dh rig looks sick!!
  18. C

07 sx trail 2

picked this this baby up the other day. after a day of multiple runs of big hill at mt beauty i thought id post a few pics shes all standard apart from saddle,grips and white industrie hubs laced with dt spokes to 823 rims. props go to bill and dc from fitzroy cycles! cant forget my trusty...
  19. C

sold!

Item: lge santa cruz jackal Location:malbs Item Condition:excelent/3 months old Reason for selling:new bike coming soon! Price and price conditions:sold,payment pending Extra Info:lge grey santa cruz jackal x9 shifter x9 short cage der 823 rims white industries hubs front and rear...
  20. C

avid juicy 5 brake set sold!!

Item: avid juicy 5 brake set,front and rear Location:melbs Item Condition:brand new/never ridden Reason for selling:shimano Price and price conditions:$200!!!! omg! Extra Info:has only one rotor as i have sold one to a friend they come with a 6 inch rotor and mounts front and rear they...