Search results

1. F

2011 - Gravity Cup - Rd 1 - Thredbo - Seeding

Ta Thanks for that. Was wondering why I wasn't getting any hits from rotorburn (just figured they were all going to Flickr). Now Corrected. Here is the link blog (Chromatic Dramatic)
  2. F

Thanks Thanks Karl! I've PM'd you back.
  3. F

Ta Thanks Calvin... I'll update the list. Cheers Funky
  4. F

Opps Jo, I'll fix that up!!!! Sorry I had noticed with the Elite women they were the same, but didn't think to check the others against the times. Re prices. It depends on the photo / group of photos, and what I had to do to them, the biggest influence being the amount of cropping...
  5. F

Chromatic Dramatic Blog Link And now here is the link to my blog (Chromatic Dramatic). It just gives a bit of background to my day.
  6. F

Doh All pics now uploaded (thought there for a minute that they hadn't) If you know the names of any of the riders in these pics, make a comment on here (with a link to the pic), or on Flickr, and I'll update the list accordingly. Here are the extras that I like Brendan Moon by Chromatic...
  7. F

Photos still uploading The photos are still uploading... (bloody crashed during the night). But this is my fav for the day, mainly because I nailed the effect I was going for (and only needed minor cropping / editing) Thredbo Downhill - Round 1 Gravity Cup - Seeding by Chromatic...
  8. F

Hi Guys and Gals, I had posted this in Russ Baker's thread, but given others started their own thread, I thought I'd start one too.... I managed to time my visit to Thredbo well, and was there for the seeding runs with my camera. Unfortunately the hot shoe on the camera played up, so I...
  9. F

2011 - 12 - 09 Thredbo National Round

Photos available from Seeding Hi Guys and Gals, I managed to time my visit to Thredbo well, and was there for the seeding runs with my camera. Unfortunately the hot shoe on the camera played up, so I couldn't use the flash, but I think I got some good'n's... Which you can see here...
  10. F

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

Doh! Unfortunately can't make this one... Out drinking on a bucks... The week after would have been great!
  11. F

Scott 24hr 2009

Photo Tent City top right (assume that is what you meant) Not sure what the loop is exactly, but yeah, looking at the course map, "not there yet" sounds about right. Photo is taken about 10m before the sportgraf guys at the top of the last climb. Some other pics here showing taffic...
  12. F

Scott 24hr 2009

Bigger Photo Not sure how to get it to paste into the forum, but hopefully this linky works.
  13. F

Scott 24hr 2009

Night Pics Forgot to add, here is my best night shot....
  14. F

Scott 24hr 2009

Observer Comments Interesting reading, especially as I didn't compete this year (last year was 2007). But I did head out at about 9.00pm through to about 10.30pm to take some photos. Not really knowing anyone competing in it this year, I had no idea if it was heavily subscribed event, or...
  15. F

The Single Speed Thread

Single Speed Help Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I'm looking to build a single speed town bike, with this little jobby I picked up for a steal from the Crazy Bike Guy. Mainly for nicking up to the shops, putting a kids seat on the back, and the occasional commute (will...
  16. F

scott 24hr 2008

When do entries open... I can't find anything on it. Grrrrrrr....
  17. F

Which POLAR for MTB training?

The other place to try is www.oo.com.au They have them at a pretty good price.
  18. F

National Series - Standings

Anyone go the final standings for the National Series (both male and female). The national series website hasn't been updated since Thredbo... :(
  19. F

Replace chain - replace entire drivetrain?

Big and little ring should be fine. I wouldn't be so certain about the middle ring.
  20. F

Dirt Works 100 Bike choice

Assuming you were going to smash out the best possible time, I'd say an NRS over a Reign. The NRS will give you plenty of suspension, and you'd get the benefit of lighter weight, racier geometry etc. However, (now, I'm no 100km expert) one thing I did notice last year at the Dirt Works 100...