Search results

1. M

I’m buying a e-Mtb, but which one ?

It must hey. Because I have had the battery go flat enough to stop assisting the motor, but it still works the gears.
  2. M

QLD 27.5 Zelvy Boost wheelset

Hmmm.. better check lol
  3. M

How did you guess? :)
  4. M

Item: Zelvy 27.5" Wheelset Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Ex demo Reason for selling: I already have some :) Price and price conditions: $950.00 inc freight Aus wide. Extra Info: Ex FLOW magazine review wheels .. 27.5" 100x15/142x12 (thanks @Zaf ) FUNN hubs, XD or HG driver available. 2017...
  5. M

Yup boys n E shredders

Baaahahahaaa. Actually I am impressed you guys still lurk here after how many years?? I am amazed you guys. Does Squint still linger? When was the last Coffs trip?o_O
  6. M

Yup boys n E shredders

I am sure there is plenty of shit there :D:D
  7. M

Yup boys n E shredders

Deary me old man.. You get paid lots for a good YouTube channel.
  8. M

If you buy a bike with a shimano motor Di2 will plug into it and use the same battery and display. Nice and integrated. Not that Di2 is "necessary" But hey, I can write it off as a business expense for tax and wife, so why not!
  9. M

Carbon Wheels what does it feel like riding one ?

I think you are spot on the money then. Lighter guys don't need the bigger bag in a lot of situations, Mostly it slows them down. But I would not suggest any wider than a 30mm internal as you will be limiting tyre choice a fair bit. I weigh 100kg (Thanks Coopers:rolleyes: ) I run a 2.5 WT...
  10. M

Why do you want wide rims that wide @Kerplunk ? Just curious. Are you a heavier kinda guy? Are your trails loose and loamy and steep?
  11. M

Sorry. Who else agrees with @schred ?Do you all want me to stop posting? I will happily stop giving my opinions if you feel it is out of line, cheers.
  12. M

Hey mate, Yes we have been working on them behind the scene for a few seasons now. They were released a few weeks ago. Our bad! We should have shipped a spacer with your hub, sorry!! The driver is for 11 speed (road and MTB) yet another standard :confused: As for the torque caps, we maybe can...
  13. M

I have one actually! I have a bit of a dodgy knee, so gets me out more often especially if I need to test something. Focus Jam 2 . Love it! Shimano system, mine is integrated with Di2. works a treat, 19kg. Not as heavy as a Levo etc.
  14. M

Wheel/Tyres

You could go a 2.4 or even a 2.5 WT Minion on the front. Bit more volume and grip.
  15. M

Sealant? What does the best job

Haha for sure! He is an amazing drinker.
  16. M

Sealant? What does the best job

Try Peaty's Sealant, get it through your LBS via Lusty. Phil Atwill and our WC team Propain Dirt Zelvy have been using it all season. great stuff. We will offer it with our tubeless kits in the new year.
  17. M

Yup boys n E shredders

YouTube money ?
  18. M

Never made any claims. Just here to help, if you want to talk about these issues start another thread. Thanks. PM'd mate. Cheers.
  19. M

What is a good wheel set for a 29er mainly doing downhill.

Sorry to see you go bud :( We are about $200.00 more expensive like for like. But Lifetime warranty :)