Search results

1. M

QLD 27.5 Zelvy Boost wheelset

Item: Zelvy 27.5" Wheelset Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Ex demo Reason for selling: I already have some :) Price and price conditions: $950.00 inc freight Aus wide. Extra Info: Ex FLOW magazine review wheels .. 27.5" 100x15/142x12 (thanks @Zaf ) FUNN hubs, XD or HG driver available. 2017...
  2. M

DH One Ghost like a BOS

Hey guys. Been a long time off with illness so pretty stoked to be back on a big bike again :) Frame: One Ghost Musashi Large Forks: BOS Idylle air Shock: BOS Stoy Ti spring Wheels: Custom Industry 9 (green and polished spokes) Cranks: Zee! Saddle: Ti Fly Post: Thomson Pedals: Wellgo Mag/Ti...
  3. M

DH Race planning meeting

We will be holding a race organisation meeting tomorrow 15th March at the Mill Tavern From around 5pm. Contact me if you need to ask something 0488842832 sales@zelvycarbon.com
  4. M

DH Committee meeting

Hey guys. We are after any help we can get for the upcoming DH race. Myself, Bennett and Mason are organising a time and place. Stay tuned to FB for more info's.
  5. M

Want a free Zelvycarbon.com Downtube guard??

Hey all, we are after some more moulds for downtube guards. Here's the deal: If you have a popular late model bike THAT WE DON'T have a guard for already. Or any of the bikes we list on this thread. AND LIVE NEAR TOOWOOMBA QLD. (So Bris, GC, Sunny..) And are willing to be without your bike for...
  6. M

Behaviour at our tracks.

Hey all. Just been reading "Revolution"magazine latest issue. Page 30 "Setting Trail President"is a story about the difficulties the riders in the Blue mountains area have had with gaining legal trail access. Anyway the story in a nutshell is some idiot doing runs was asked by a resident to move...
  7. M

My Prototype Tramontane MK2

Hey fellas. Thought I should finally post a few pics of the bike I have been working on over the past few years. This is the 2nd proto. first reasonably successfull but I had so many new ideas that I started again. Frame is carbon, uni directional, vacuum bagged, mostly handmade female moulds...
  8. M

The official unnoficial DH Race Organisation loose end tie up thread.

OK. I wasn't at the last meeting: UHF's are right to pick up from comtel. I can get them to someone on Friday. Bins will be dropped at the top as usual. Dunnies: Whoever is picking these up?? (Grant I think) can you get them to invoice council, I have a PO number and details, just contact me...
  9. M

Congratulations new Exec!

Congats to the new Exec. No doubt they will breath new life into the club replacing an overcommitted / undermotivated pres and bitter / angry treasurer to sit back and take a less active roll after a few years. For what its worth Ryan had quite a big job this last year and although it turned...
  10. M

TMBC AGM 7th April

The AGM will be held on the 7th of April at 7.30pm at the Toowoomba City Council town hall. Prior to the AGM we will conduct our monthly General Mettings at 7.00pm. Items for the AGM will include the following; 1.Electing members to management committee ( President, Vice president...
  11. M

Bike week club ride

I talked with Kerry at Bikeline yesterday. Locked us in for a ride meeting at teh top of Harvey street Saturday 21st March 7am. The irony is I won't be there (FYI on going injury I haven't been able to ride in 5 months). So is there any chance of anybody making an effort to show up? For a...
  12. M

February meeting 03.02.09

Town Hall (under the big clock Marg't st) 7pm. Agenda items?
  13. M

SUCCESS! XC track extension has been granted by council.

That's right. Next step is to mark out the track and get things underway. The plan is to make a loop going up toward the grassy knoll near Crebra track.
  14. M

MEETING TUESDAY 7th OCTOBER

Same time and place. Post your apologies or topics. I will start: 1) Club runs Day. 2) Break Up Xmas Party (it's getting closer) 3) 4X Race coming Up 4) XC track extension news 5) Jared Graves Workshop. 6) Membership Criteria
  15. M

Tracks in Toowoomba: History and status

The Toowoomba Mountain Bike Club via a deed with the Toowoomba Regional Council is responsible for the tracks in Jubilee Park as follows: A brief History: I lobbied council (Di Thorley the Mayor at the time) going on 4 years ago. Myself and council worked togather and assesed many different...
  16. M

Dont stuff with the tracks!

Ok, If you can't ride it . Practice it. Then start out slow. Changing a track to suit your (lack of) skills is not on guys, no matter where the track is, it is the unwritten law. Can't ride off camber? Get off your bike and walk. Those guilty will know what I am talking about. And so you know...
  17. M

Meeting Sept 2nd

Let's see if I make it there this time!! Same time and place. City Hall,541 Ruthven Street. 7:00pm Tuesday Post up here your apologies and topics.
  18. M

Meeting 05 August 2008

Meeting 05 August 2008 Post your issues apologies here.
  19. M

Timed runs tomorrow

Short notice guys sorry. I will be messing around doing timed runs tomorrow. So if you fancy seeing what time you can get at frenzie come along. Otherwise, we can organise this again in another few weeks. you organise your shuttles and we set up the timer. Let me know what you reckon. Might set...
  20. M

Regular club rides.

Ok. The race is done, and one of the previous meeting topics was to commence regular club rides. This will be brought up at the next meeting as well, but it would be good to get things started ASAP. My Intention would be for both XC and DH to meet at the top of the park (Harvey St) This way...