Search results

1. spud25_carltonrules

My norco havoc 2009

thanks guys and yeah it rides great . might be getting some argyles on it soon.
  2. spud25_carltonrules

My norco havoc 2009

This is my Norco Havoc 2009 i picked it up today and it is great, looks pretty awesome too!
  3. spud25_carltonrules

VIC 09 Fully custom Norco Havoc SOLD

mate,, selling up i just read the thread on you doin it up and making it perfect and now the baby's gonna go, good luck with sale mate its a great bike. FREE bump
  4. spud25_carltonrules

dirt jumps

nice tricks mate wish i could do that hahaha love the tuck
  5. spud25_carltonrules

DJ sesh

nice tricks mate ,, keep it coming your tucks are SIK
  6. spud25_carltonrules

VIC SOLD please delete.

would you take 650 ?? pm me back, thanks mate
  7. spud25_carltonrules

VIC SOLD please delete.

hey mate pm'ed you have a look
  8. spud25_carltonrules

Need a bike

thanks mate ill have a look
  9. spud25_carltonrules

VIC Norco wanted

Please use the TEMPLATE
  10. spud25_carltonrules

VIC NORCO 250 or Ryde WANTED

hey guys i wanta start getting into dj and have looked at many bikes but have found i like the norco dirt/street best but unfortuatly dont have ebough money to buy one new so if any of you out there have a Norco 250 or Norco Ryde for sale send me the post. Also im on i tight buget so keep...
  11. spud25_carltonrules

Need a bike

I need to read the rules
  12. spud25_carltonrules

cheap dirt jump/street bike

yer im in the posintion a Zac Ride Bike could you guys through me some links im on tight budget and cant seem to find anything looking at norco 250 kind of stuff but all too expensive thnks
  13. spud25_carltonrules

Wild Wildlife – what animal is this? and other such questions

WOW nice spotting MJS ! I wouldnt be able to get that one for sure but one day i was riding down at lysterfield of somewhere and i came across a massive full on red spider about the size of my palm or bigger, scared the crap out of me at the time (i aint too great with spiders) but would anyone...
  14. spud25_carltonrules

[VIC] Mountain bikers suffer serious burns (at Aireys Inlet)

Damn that musta hurt i was there camping and id heard that thered been burn off's all over the place up there and that lots of the national parks and bushy bits were closed but its pretty unlucky to get burnt ages after the fire you'd think it would be out by then.
  15. spud25_carltonrules

Vic dj areas

Hey all Just starting to get into dj but dont know many places to ride. I live in Beaumaris (if any of you dont know where that is its in Sth Melbourne) and need some dj spots for me to get started at. Cheers Spud
  16. spud25_carltonrules

Hey to all

hey Just getting into dj too picking up a norco 250 soon just gotta find a little more cash! I live in melbourne too so hope to see you round. What bike have you got? Anyway see you round. Cheers Spud
  17. spud25_carltonrules

Dirt Jump Etiquette

I love it and if you could get it up and running that would be awesome, the more who see it the less jumps will be demolished and then dirt jumping will be more fun for everyone. By the way number 6: MY FAVORITE
  18. spud25_carltonrules

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

hey im spud and i ride dj just started and cant wait wait to try out ssum dh and other stuff too o yeah and i live VIC ! :)