Search results

1. Fatman

WTB. 100-120mm Air Fork 26" 1 1/8 Steerer

Item full name and model etc. Air sprung fork for a 26" bike. 1 1/8" straight steerer, 9mm axle, 120mm travel preferred but 100mm will do. I'll have to check the required steerer length. Location Needs to be posted to or collected in Sydney Item condition description Really not bothered what...
  2. Fatman

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1996 gt lts-2

Item: 1996 GT LTS-2 , small / medium . 16" from BB to top tube, 21.5" top tube Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used, good condition.The usual marks for a bike of its age but no cracks or big dents, needs a polish and it will be sweet. Reason for selling: Too small, no time for a project. Found...
  3. Fatman

NSW Sold sold sold

Item: Magura Marta Disc Brakes F&R , red anodised and carbon levers. Includes 6bolt 6" rotors Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good, almost new but will need a service. Reason for selling: Not used (by me), bought them and fitted them but never used them. Price and price conditions: $110...
  4. Fatman

NSW SOLD. KS i900-R dropper Seatpost

Item: KS i900-R seatpost 31.6mm, bar mounted remote fits lock on grips. 385mm with 125mm travel. Remote cable is 1.2m long. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good, the usual small scratches and some wear but no gouges. Reason for selling: No need anymore - wrong size Price and price...
  5. Fatman

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Fuji Tahoe 29'r 2.0 Medium

Item: 2011 Fuji Tahoe 29'r 2.0 Medium Location: Hornsby NSW Item Condition: Very Good, a few scuffs and some dirt/wear. Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade, the Mrs says I have to thin out the number of bikes first. Price and price conditions: $900 negotiable Extra Info: Stock. Several...
  6. Fatman

2013 GT's, largeish pics (not necessarily good ones)

A few pics from the CSG bike show last weekend. A few missing from the line up, in Australia anyway. As you can probably tell from the amount of photos of it I'm quite taken with the new Kashmir cro-mo 29'r.
  7. Fatman

NSW SRAM Half Pipe Shifters 9spd

Item. SRAM 9.0 Half pipe 9spd indexed shifters, old kind not the new ones. 1999-2000 vintage Location. Sydney Willing to pay. Depends on what you have. Extra Info. The shifters I have are still okay but the rubber grips have perished and I need new ones, but some spare shifters wouldn't hurt.
  8. Fatman

*****sold sold sold******

Item: 2008 GT Peace 9'r, Medium Location: Sydney, Hornsby area. Item Condition: Very Good, no major marks on frame. Scratches and rub on cranks and forks. Reason for selling: Back injury so no riding for quite a while. Using the sale to go towards a geared 29'r upon recovery. Price and price...
  9. Fatman

Return of a legend. GT Zaskar Re-Issue

It's close to finished, the re-issue GT Zaskar. I could have put her with my others but I thought this one deserves it's own thread. I've put it together with a few bits and pieces, it isn't quite the way I would like it yet. There's plenty of weight to lose but I was looking more towards...
  10. Fatman

FOUND Manly Dam Tuesday 20th, tools etc

If anyone has lost some stuff from their bag today at Manly Dam at around 7.30 this morning please PM me. I don't know how much you lost but we found a few things, patch kit, joining link, multi tool. If you are missing these and can identify them I'd be glad to get them back to you. Cheers...
  11. Fatman

Classic Sydney Pub Crawl

Let me preface this by saying I would prefer the 'lads' and under eighteen to refrain from posting here. This is indeed a serious business, no place for 'my mate skulled a bottle of beam while standing on his head' heroes. I have met quite a few of you and know there are some very well...
  12. Fatman

Mavic Crossmax XL (04) Spokes

Item: Mavic Crossmax XL spokes & nipples, black round maxtal. Drive side. Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition. Extra Info: Nobody seems to have these things and I need some now. What have you got? Work at a shop that has some? I need some spokes.
  13. Fatman

SOLD Please Delete

Item: 2008 Giant Reign X0, Medium, Anodised Silver/Grey******SOLD******* Location: Sydney Item Condition: New, never ridden Reason for selling: Imminent divorce if not sold. Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: Stock standard, never ridden Pictures: Up soon, specific ones on...
  14. Fatman

No Longer for sale, please delete.

Item: 2008 Giant Anthem 2, Large, 20" Location: Sydney Item Condition: Only a few weeks old, a few scuffs. Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $1600 ono. Was $1999 new and has $300 worth of upgrades. Local pickup preferred, I am willing to deliver it almost anywhere...
  15. Fatman

SOLD! Please delete.

Item: 2007Giant Talon, 19" Medium, Army Green Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very good, a few marks. Reason for selling: Uni doesn't pay for itself Price and price conditions: $800 + shipping. All reasonable offers considered. Prefer pickup and cash or bank transfer only please. Extra Info...
  16. Fatman

SOLD!!! 03 Cannondale F600 Caad4

Item: Cannondale F600, only original thing is the frame. Location: Sydney Condition: Good to very good. Lived in storage most of its life, some corrosion. Reason for selling: Uni doesn't pay for itself Price and Conditions: $1300 neg + Shipping. All offers considered. Extra Info:Specs etc below...
  17. Fatman

SOLD!! Maverick American DUC32 6"

Item: 04 Black, Maverick American DUC32 6" dual crown upside down air fork, Maverick Hub laced to a Mavic X317 disc rim. Or I could just do fork and hub to make posting easier. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good, usual cable rub and a few scratches etc. Recently serviced and new...
  18. Fatman

What does your ride say about you?

Forgive me this one indulgence people but a comment hurled at me when riding today has provoked action, albeit an internet one. I have often found the need and inclination to ride my roadie, I do this in the early hours of the morning so I don't scare the public into shock seeing a fat hairy...
  19. Fatman

Best Excuses?

I know it's late people but I was just wondering what excuses some of you have used for picking up a new rig? Today my personal stable has gotten back into double figures again and it's becoming harder to explain the rationale for needing so many bikes. Today I added a beautiful steel GT Peace...
  20. Fatman

***SOLD*** please remove.

Item: Large Yeti AS-X Freeride Frame 6" or 7" travel, made in Colorado unlike the new ones. 1.5" head tube but can reduce to 1.1\8". Colour is Gravel, (army green/black). Has suspension bearing 'hop up' kit fitted to linkage. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good, the usual cable rub and...