Search results

1. T

VIC 2012 Intense M9 - Large [VIC] - SOLD

Item: Intense M9 - Large Location: Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Excellent, normal wear and tear. Reason for selling: Funding new bikes. Price and price conditions: $3500, willing to negotiate. $3000 INCLUDING POSTAGE - Can post at buyers expense. Extra info: -One minor scuff...
  2. T

2013 World Champs course preview

Just came across this, don't know how many of you have already seen this but here we are - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EPRX9f5x2f8
  3. T

short edit of Dru Berryman

After having surgery I had been hanging to get out of the house, so I decided to go out for the day and took the camera with me and just made this small video. Not quite up to scratch, filming with one arm is quite a task! Video is of Bike Related Industries rider Dru Berryman riding his Bilt...
  4. T

2012 Fox 40 (Non-koshima) - Black SOLD!

Item: 2012 Fox 40 Fit RC2 fork, Non-kashima Condition: In great condition, the forks have seen minimal use, they have the usual scratches towards the bottom of the lowers from general shuttle rub, riding, etc. The stanchions and seals are also in great condition. Price: $650 & OFFERS...
  5. T

Fox 40 Float 2014

Hey guys just came across this on the fox website this afternoon and thought it might be of interest as they will now have several Fox 40 forks in there line up for 2014! http://www.ridefox.com/filter.php?m=bike&t=forks&f1=stanchion&v1=40&ref=topnav
  6. T

Intense M9

My new ride for the 12/13' VDHS. Very stoked on how this has come up Frame: 2011/12 Intense M9 Fork: 2012 FIT Catridge with 2010 externals Shock: 2012 Cane Creek Double Barrel Headset: Cane Creek Brakes: 2011 Shimano Saint Rotors: Avid G2 Crankset: Truvativ -? Chainring: ...
  7. T

Ccdb

Just interested if anyone has a double barrel they would like to sale, price negotiable. shock size needs to be 9.5 x 3
  8. T

Frame Skin

Hey guys I know a lot of people use some sort of frame skin to protecter to protect fork lowers and frame and I am looking at getting some too protect the bottom of the downtube. Just wanted suggestions of good frame skin you guys use and where to purchase it? The only current thing I have of...
  9. T

Rear Shock: Elka Stage 5 VS 2012 Fox DHX RC4

Hey guys, after my last post I narrowed it down to the two shocks which I think are better suited to an Intense M9 and something at a mid-range cost. I know the majority of people run RC4's on their M9's, but just wondering whether anyone has used a Elka with theirs, and if so how they have...
  10. T

Kashima RC4

Just interested to know whether any kashima rc4s are floating around.
  11. T

Fox 40 & Rear shock combination

Just looking for people's opinion on current rear shocks, I'm looking to purchase a shock, and something which will work well with Fox 40s. I have looked at RC4, which is most suited for the Fox 40s. But I am just looking at alternate options as well, such as Elka Stage 5, Vivid 5.1...
  12. T

DHX RC4 9.5' x 3'

Hey guys, just looking if anyone has any current models 2011-2012 fox dhx rc4 for sale? Size of the shock must be 9.5' x 3' and price can be negotiable! Thanks
  13. T

2009/2010 Fox 40 (Black) SOLD

Item: 2009/2010 Fox 40's Location: Gippsland, Victoria Item Condition: Immaculate, almost new, a couple of unseen marks on lowers. Barely used. Reason for Selling: not needed, money for rear shock Price: Offers! Extra info:Have been serviced prior to sale, 2011 decals. Pictures: Will be...
  14. T

Custom - Polygon Collosus DHX (SOLD)

Item - Custom Polygon Collosus DHX Location: Gippsland, Victoria Item Condition: This item has been cared for immacuately and serviced reguarly and always taken care of, has also had very minimal riding. Reason for selling: Not being used, collecting dust need money for new bike. Price...
  15. T

Short Rider vid.

A few clips from the weekend whilst I couldn't ride, my second edit ever. Set myself the challenge to film with a larger lens 75-300mm and without a tripod, wasn't quite that successful. Any tips and critism welcomed, thanks! Watch in HD...
  16. T

WTB: 780mm DH Bars

Item: Renthal or Boobar Price: offer a price Condition: New to very good.
  17. T

local track - episode II

In addition too the previous video I posted yesterday! Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KECLOjQhHM0&context=C3f25770ADOEgsToPDskL773g7vfovhNrmZXqcwHnt
  18. T

local track

This is a short clip of my local track, top job to the filmer Kirky as its his very first time filming! This video shows an average day out riding having fun with the boys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPBygKppHUQ
  19. T

Blue Fox 40 spring

Just looking for a heavier spring for my fox 40's, a blue one i would prefer and just throw a price with it. Thanks
  20. T

2008 Norco Team DH - Custom build (Mechanics bike) Immaculate! SOLD SOLD

Item: 2008 Norco Team DH Location: Morwell, Victoria Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1500 ono Extra Info: I'm advertising this bike on behalf of my LBS - The owner is the head mechanic and looks after his bike incredibly well. It is...