Search results

1. S

Dartmoor Phantom GONE SOLD

Interested in having a look! Hey champ, a mate of mine is keen on it can you send him a text on 044 nine86 1220 Thanks man!
  2. S

Connor Fearon - Eat, Race, Win!

awsome video man. i was at windies when you where fiming he is so quick man. good luck to him at the would cup rounds.
  3. S

661 Ankle Race Brace Pro

ever since i brook my ankle the doc said i should wear one so i brought it and found that its not that bad to wear. as long as your not doing push ups and walking with it on to much then youll be write. cheers jack
  4. S

What do you look for in a bike shop?

1. What keeps you going back to your current LBS and what is important to you when it comes to choosing a shop to deal with? great sevice, good prices, always willing to help and not trying to rip you off. 2. As a percentage how much do you buy online vs locally? online: 50%...
  5. S

BB Mounted Chain Guide. Which One?

I'v always used the E thirteen LS1 and my chain has never come off highly recomend it http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Brands.aspx?BrandID=23 jack.
  6. S

Pressure Suit and neck brace

hey guyz just wondering if a 661 Assault Pressure Suit 2010 will work with a alpinestar bionic neck brace. im not sure if the spine board of the pressure suit will affect the neck brace support. if anyone has both of these and is using them together or if you just know what your talking...