Search results

1. J

Majura Pines Trail Building Thread

As far as I'm aware it's Kowen, not Majura that will be logged.
  2. J

ACT Sold

Price drop to $800
  3. J

ACT Sold

Bump it up
  4. J

ACT Sold

Sold 10 characters
  5. J

200 x 50/57 Coil shock

Disregard - the shock is 216x63 and I am an idiot. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  6. J

200 x 50/57 Coil shock

I think I have one in my garage. Let me confirm size and get back to you. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  7. J

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Stupid question, from someone who has never raced this kind of event - what do people do for hydration? Carry a pack or just grab a drink at the bottom? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  8. J

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

All that climbing in three hours is more like a XC race. I reckon a fair few people won't be able to complete it in the time? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  9. J

ACT Sold

Sold! 10char
  10. J

ACT Sold

Item: Giant Contact SL switch dropper post Location: Canberra ACT Item Condition: Unused Reason for selling: Taken off new bike for KS Lev Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: 100mm drop / 30.9mm seatpost diameter Pictures: Yep
  11. J

2015 Giant Reign owners

Yeah, the Deores. Wasn't keen on inserting a thread after reading an internet horror story, but might revisit. Sent from my RM-941_apac_australia_new_zealand_236 using Tapatalk
  12. J

2015 Giant Reign owners

Anybody had issues with the crummy split pin that retains the pads? Mine just failed on a ride at Majura, luckily on a section with no consequences. I'm thinking about making up a better part, e.g. drilling the end of a bolt, putting a nylon nut on it and putting a split pin or some lockwire...
  13. J

2015 Giant Reign owners

Cheers - will give that a whirl.
  14. J

2015 Giant Reign owners

I tighten it a few times a day at places like Thredbo. It's definitely the one part of the bike I don't like, so I would love to hear from anyone who has found an easy solution.
  15. J

Friendly riders

In my experience gravity riders are all friendly. XC and some of the new enduro types are a different story... One time at Stromlo I overtook a guy in full enduroooooo gear near the bottom of Luge. I caught up to a family with small kids on Old Duffy, and given I was past most of the fun...
  16. J

Thredbo - all you need to know

I've seen someone race the DH (and put down decent times) on a Focus SAM, so it's definitely rideable on a bike like that. If you find the top section (snakes and ladders) is too rough you can always skip it on the flow track and then re-join the DH further down.
  17. J

Coffs Harbour Downhill, the end of a fine era - Updated 2015!

Is there any other DH in the area? I'll be up there again over summer...
  18. J

Coffs Harbour Downhill, the end of a fine era - Updated 2015!

I'm from Canberra and totally spoilt for trails, but that Mt Coramba DH was in the top 3 I've ever ridden. Thanks for the hard work, and I hope you get it up and running again. Sent from my RM-941_apac_australia_new_zealand_236 using Tapatalk
  19. J

Stromlo shuttle/ferry/car pool this Saturday 1-november-2014?

Looks like I'll miss you then - I'll be out first thing in the morning... just have to pedal up then! Sent from my RM-941_apac_australia_new_zealand_236 using Tapatalk