Search results

1. B

wheel builder recommendations

@Duckmeister you still doing wheel builds?
  2. B

Found - BB30 68/73mm Crankset 170mm

PM'd
  3. B

Found - BB30 68/73mm Crankset 170mm

Item: BB30 68/73mm Crankset 170mm - Preference for Sram Direct Mount Size: 170mm Location: VIC 3197 Price: Neg. Condition: New or used
  4. B

VIC SOLD - Norco Sight Carbon 7.1 (Large)

Price Drop
  5. B

VIC SOLD - Norco Sight Carbon 7.1 (Large)

Item: Norco Sight Carbon 650B C7.1 Large Location: Patterson Lakes, Victoria 3197 Item Condition: Used but excellent condition, been meticulously maintained & barely a mark on it Reason for selling: No longer riding Price and price conditions: $3900 Pictures: Yes Extra Info: Frame...
  6. B

No hitch mount on car?

Had a similar issue with my Mazda as the factory tow bar does not come as a hitch but tow ball only. Had a look at one of these Ball Mount Receiver Adaptors but in the end got a Hayman Reece towbar fitted. https://midlandtowbars.com.au/news-stuff/new-products-midland-towbars/ Sent from my...
  7. B

MTB bearing suppliers in Melbourne?

Santa Cruz have all the details online for the assembly and details of the torque specs - https://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en-AU/node/453 DIYMTB sell Enduro bearings in kits for specific frames which works out quite a bit cheaper than buying them individually, they are also very good to deal...
  8. B

World cup team changes rumor thread

Just seen on FB that Troy Brosnan has announced his departure from Specialized after 7 years Thank you Specialized Bicycles for an amazing 7 years! It has been one crazy roller coaster with many smiles and laughter, from winning two Jr World Championships to being a consistent podium rider...
  9. B

Lowering Rockshox Dual Postion Pikes

From what I can see you can adjust the travel however you cannot seem to get an Dual position air shaft under 150mm for the 27.5 Dual Position Pike The SRAM Spare Parts Catalogue only lists Dual Position Air PIKE 27.5-160 & Dual Position Air 27.5-150 Spring Internals 11.4018.010.113 - Spring...
  10. B

Can anyone confirm which brake adapter this is?

I believe they will be the same. With the spacers there is also an additional conical washer used and may not be covered by the measurements printed on the spacer. Brendan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

The spacer you have doesn't sound right. I have a spare 20mm bracket and measured it, It's approx. 9mm on one end and 14mm on the other. The SRAM Document and pictures I've seen for the spacers indicate 17.5mm one end + conical washer and 12.5mm the other end + conical waher Brendan
  12. B

Hey mate, I have a Range with the same brakes, the rear on the Range is already a 160mm Post Mount so you just need a 20mm Post Adaptor & bolts (Standard - Non CPS). You can use a 20mm Post Spacer or 20mm Post Bracket. I'm using the 20mm Post Bracket per image. Probably best to...
  13. B

Chain reaction cycles

Anyone notice that CRC is no longer appears to be shipping SRAM/Rockshox to Australia?
  14. B

VIC Troy Lee Designs D3 Full Face Helmet SOLD

Price Drop
  15. B

VIC Troy Lee Designs D3 Full Face Helmet SOLD

Item: Troy Lee Designs D3 Zap Orange XL (60cm - 62 cm) Location: Patterson Lakes VIC 3197 Item Condition: Excellent condition - Helmet has been hardly used and never been crashed or dropped - Not a mark on it Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $240 Posted...
  16. B

Avid bleed kit hose replacement

Just go to a hobby shop and buy some fuel line that they use for RC cars & planes. Its a bit softer but works fine.
  17. B

VIC FOX TALAS CTD Performance 29 130mm - SOLD

130/105mm travel - Details updated on post.
  18. B

VIC FOX TALAS CTD Performance 29 130mm - SOLD

Item: FOX TALAS CTD Performance 29 130mm 2013 - 130/105mm travel Location: VIC SE Suburbs Condition: Used. TALAS Function not working and requires Service hence price. Otherwise Good Condition Reason For Selling: Replaced them with Pikes then sold bike they were on. Other Info:Steerer...
  19. B

VIC RaceFace Next 35 carbon 760mm & Turbine 60mm Stem - SOLD

Item: RaceFace Next 35 carbon 760mm & Turbine 60mm Stem Location: SE Suburbs Reason for selling: Surplus Item Condition: Some minot marks from Brakes and Grips. Seen very little use as taken of new bike after a couple of weeks. Price and price conditions: $100 + Shipping. Extra Info...
  20. B

Replacement options for maxle?

Yeah Syntace do them.. Got one on my Norco Range https://www.syntace.com/index.cfm?pid=1&pk=1314