Search results

1. rb baby

Large Shark catch and kill order WA.

Whatever cunts, fish fingers for all I say ! They cull dingos on Fraser after a kid gets mauled and if a snake was in your yard wouldn't you grab a shovel, a pit bull bites a kid in the street while hes riding his bike and it gets put down is that not of the same mentality or do we only give...
  2. rb baby

Moorey, my mentality about saving a buck on luxury food is sarcasm hence the twice in 9 yrs qoute, surely you of all can read that. I will stand my ground and say that culling off a few larger sharks ifs fine, or that there will hopefully be some patrols around the beaches down that way to...
  3. rb baby

Im a recreational Abolone diver in and around the Esperance region, have been for some 20+ years, i've seen plenty of sharks in my time, i know the risks i think old mate being nibbled on twice in 9 years and surviving, are well in our favour. My view on a cull of large sharks in the region...
  4. rb baby

2012 Zerode G1, SOLD PLEASE DELETE.

Sold please delete...
  5. rb baby

Slopestyle bikes

It's not red it's SALMON !!!
  6. rb baby

Slopestyle bikes

Bottle Rockets are the shit so buy mine or your shit ! http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?268879-2012-Transition-Bottle-Rocket
  7. rb baby

Decent DH Bike for a amateur?

+1 for a Glory O but if you want something a little different and no derailleur then buy my Zerode, near new not raced and a steal at what it cost me to build it. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?268878-2012-Zerode-G1-Ridden-for-6-days-only-!
  8. rb baby

AFL Grand Final Weekend Deal !! So because i'm a Westie and a West Aussie team is in the AFL Grand Final (not my team of choice) i'm feeling a little generous !! Hit me up for a deal, I will be highly intoxicated all weekend and WILL drop the price for a genuine buyer with cash good to go...
  9. rb baby

$3500 delivered...
  10. rb baby

UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Leogang, Austria

Wow what a race ! Congrats Stevie, Gee looked gutted haha Great rides by Fearon, Brosnan and Hannah...
  11. rb baby

Watching World Cup with shit Internet...?

Using chrome, no good?
  12. rb baby

Watching World Cup with shit Internet...?

Not sure about where else you can download it from but I have good internet and it's still shit ! Every time I try watching something live on Red bull TV it's the same thing, seriously Red bull spend a few bucks from the sales of that god awful baboons piss you call a drink and upgrade your...
  13. rb baby

Yeah Rod, the G1 blue is hot ! Yes, I have my reasons and it will be missed but I will probably buy another one in the future mate.
  14. rb baby

jasevr4, thank you ! I totally agree but this is Rotorburn and every body wants something for nothing. Highest bid wins it, I will sell in the next few days - before I come to my senses and just keep it...
  15. rb baby

All emails should have been replied too. Will consider realistic offers from genuine buyers, motivated seller looking for motivated buyer...
  16. rb baby

SOLD !! Item: 2012 Zerode G1 Med/Large. Location:Kalgoorlie WA Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Shift in interest. Price and price conditions:$3500 plus freight. Extra Info:Everything new dec 12 jan 13 for build. Ridden for 6 days in Queenstown by fat, slow, middle aged...
  17. rb baby

Stealth Zerode G2

Sick Rod, SICK ! BOTM, right there, if we did that still... Put a horn on a jellyfish mate, almost makes me want to buy another hahaha
  18. rb baby

SIZING DILEMA - Advice, opinions and banter welcome

Maybe? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=83595 Sizing here: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/sizecharts/commencal/commencal_2013_suspension.pdf#page=2 Plus 1 on the NS Soda 1 or 2 Or Kona Entourage Possibly Transition TR250 or any other park bikes in a...
  19. rb baby

reasonable deposit ?

Would this bike be included in this next shipment even if you weren't interested in buying it? If so then 10% is more than acceptable, if not then I feel 10% is still ok but perhaps bargain for a max of 15% but have them write it out as a refundable deposit if your worried about the shop...
  20. rb baby

Rotorburn T-Shirts!

Shirts and hoodies, coz its chilli outside :)