Search results

1. rb baby

2012 Zerode G1, SOLD PLEASE DELETE.

SOLD !! Item: 2012 Zerode G1 Med/Large. Location:Kalgoorlie WA Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Shift in interest. Price and price conditions:$3500 plus freight. Extra Info:Everything new dec 12 jan 13 for build. Ridden for 6 days in Queenstown by fat, slow, middle aged...
  2. rb baby

DH 2012 zerode g1

So after lusting after the Zerode G1's for the past 12 months I thought I'd build one up. Here is the finished product for now, few bits I want to change but I gave up over the Christmas New year period. A big thanks to Rod @ Crankin Imports for your help and support through the whole process...
  3. rb baby

WTB FOX 40's 12/13's new or near perfect.

Before I lash out on a retail new set of Fox 40's I thought I'd ask around here first. Preference is black. They need to be new - surplus to your needs or off a new bike not being used or so damn close to new condition that I can't really tell you've stacked them. Location - anywhere except...
  4. rb baby

Question: What do all FRl MTB for 2012?

As title suggests im trying to gather info before I order from those either that own or are in the know for a good value "do all" MTB from the 2012 models from makers that are currently available or soon to be released. I have been riding a NS Core 1 for the past few months but would like to...