Search results

1. doakwolf

TAS Sold

^^ hahaha thanks!! :D Also pointing out, these are a standard taper steerer. Not some weird Giant OD that requires special headset etc. It will fit any standard taper frame on the market. Any questions, please let me know. Cheers.
  2. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: RockShox Revelation RL Dual position, QR15 tapered steerer, 120/140mm travel (27.5 650B) Location: Hobart Item Condition: Used but only for ~20 rides Reason for selling: Got Pikes Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Near new, see photos. Always lubed the fork seals after...
  3. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Sweep3r, you're a legend. OK e-GO says about $25 for post so let's run with that! :) (That's $25 to Brissy.. $22 to Syd.. You get the drift)
  4. doakwolf

TAS Sold

$190 posted Australia wide now. That's a big price drop cos postage is $60+
  5. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Yeah they're exy wheels. I don't know why no one in Tassie has snapped these up. I've had about 20 PMs from mainlanders asking me to post.. Crazy. I think we're all broke down here or something. Either that or we all think 26 is dead. Who knows. LOL.
  6. doakwolf

TAS Sold

OK - since every man and his dog on the mainland seemed interested in these, I'm now offering to post them. I'd love to contact people in the order they contacted me but that's too hard so they're now just on offer to first in. I've boxed them up and have got a quote from Auspost and it will...
  7. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: Bell Super helmet (Green, Large) Location: HOBART Item Condition: Brand new tagged and boxed Reason for selling: Wrong size Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This large size suits someone who normally wears a large/extra large If no one in Tassie buys it soon, I'll post...
  8. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: Easton Haven 26" Wheelset Location: Hobart Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Gone 27.5 Price and price conditions: $150 (local sale only, no post at this stage) Extra Info: Comes with a 4 pack of spare spokes and Easton nipples (expensive suckers). Comes with Easton rear hub...
  9. doakwolf

Sold

Now open to offers. I could keep as a spare but seems silly/wasteful.
  10. doakwolf

Sold

Item: 2015 RS Monarch RT 200x51 (7.875x2.0) - has green decals - you can buy decals in many colours online https://www.sram.com/rockshox/products/monarch-rt Location: Hobart Item Condition: Brand new, never used Reason for selling: Upgraded to +Debonair Price and price...
  11. doakwolf

TAS Sold

*Sold pending payment
  12. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Sorry all, this is a medium cage.
  13. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: SOLD Location: TAS Item Condition: BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED Reason for selling: BOUGHT WRONG ONE LOL Price and price conditions: $80 posted Extra Info: Brand new never mounted to frame or cable connected. Medium cage. Pictures:
  14. doakwolf

TAS Sold

More pics showing shuttle marks on rear stays, sticker covering a scratch on the top tube (I'm sure you could find a sticker which better matches the bike colour scheme). It also comes with touch up paint if you're handy with a small brush. Left fork seal is ready for a replacement. I've...
  15. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 1 (Medium) Location: Hobart, TAS Item Condition: Very good - usual shuttle marks and a scratch on the top tube covered by a sticker Reason for selling: Too many bikes - riding more AM lately Price and price conditions: $2900 Extra Info: Very good bike, sad to see it...
  16. doakwolf

Santa Cruz Blur TRC and Devinci Wilson

Wow you're a lucky chappy! Gorgeous Blur!
  17. doakwolf

DH 2013 Norco Aurum (and others)

That bike is going to blow your mind! I've had my Aurum1 for about 4 weeks now - IN LOVE. Tracks like a demon, loves anything rough, jumps well, corners incredibly well. They're weapons.
  18. doakwolf

Yay or nay? Transition tr450

100% yay. She's gorgeous.
  19. doakwolf

Crash Pics Thread

Practicing out at Tolosa DH last year and hyper-extended the finger a little bit. Rode out to the car park then got some help from my mate removing my glove... All ligaments snapped off the bone, only skin holding the finger on. Plastic surgeons in Hobart Royal did a fab job though...
  20. doakwolf

Devinci Wilson Custom Build By Ashgrove Cycles

The Flows will seal up really well with just the Stans Yellow Tape and standard Minions. Interested to see how they hold up to big DH hits though.. Hope you're a smooth rider :) Nice build! One of the nicest Wilsons I've seen.