Search results

1. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: RockShox Revelation RL Dual position, QR15 tapered steerer, 120/140mm travel (27.5 650B) Location: Hobart Item Condition: Used but only for ~20 rides Reason for selling: Got Pikes Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Near new, see photos. Always lubed the fork seals after...
  2. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: Bell Super helmet (Green, Large) Location: HOBART Item Condition: Brand new tagged and boxed Reason for selling: Wrong size Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This large size suits someone who normally wears a large/extra large If no one in Tassie buys it soon, I'll post...
  3. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: Easton Haven 26" Wheelset Location: Hobart Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Gone 27.5 Price and price conditions: $150 (local sale only, no post at this stage) Extra Info: Comes with a 4 pack of spare spokes and Easton nipples (expensive suckers). Comes with Easton rear hub...
  4. doakwolf

Sold

Item: 2015 RS Monarch RT 200x51 (7.875x2.0) - has green decals - you can buy decals in many colours online https://www.sram.com/rockshox/products/monarch-rt Location: Hobart Item Condition: Brand new, never used Reason for selling: Upgraded to +Debonair Price and price...
  5. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: SOLD Location: TAS Item Condition: BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED Reason for selling: BOUGHT WRONG ONE LOL Price and price conditions: $80 posted Extra Info: Brand new never mounted to frame or cable connected. Medium cage. Pictures:
  6. doakwolf

TAS Sold

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 1 (Medium) Location: Hobart, TAS Item Condition: Very good - usual shuttle marks and a scratch on the top tube covered by a sticker Reason for selling: Too many bikes - riding more AM lately Price and price conditions: $2900 Extra Info: Very good bike, sad to see it...
  7. doakwolf

Fully custom ReignX

Been built for about 6 months but haven't posted her until now.. 2010 frame purchased direct from Giant with no shock and built up from scratch: Changed to UST Minions since those photos were taken (Contis didn't quite hate the grip I wanted). Added a front mech (obviously) the...
  8. doakwolf

2013 Norco Aurum has arrived :)

Collected her today :) Only modifications: Ultegra 11-25 cassette, Stans NoTubes tubeless kit (sealed fine using standard Minions) and grips (didn't rate the Norco grips). No plans to modify anything else on the bike - Norco have done well :)
  9. doakwolf

MRP XCG SINGLE GUARD question?

Hey, I have a ReignX and am thinking about the possibility of using one of these XCG bashes with my Saint dual ring chainset (22.36T): http://www.mountainracingproducts.com/shop/#ecwid:category=661502&mode=product&product=4455677 MRP website clearly says it won't work with a 2x setup, but...
  10. doakwolf

WTB: Rockshox Maxle 12mm x 135mm

Item: Rockshox Maxle 12mm x 135mm - MUST be the older style, not the newer one which is shimmed in the middle Price: $40ish Condition: Must be straight lol Location: TAS Extra Info: Don't care PM or email doakwolf @ gmail . com
  11. doakwolf

Wheelset advice for my ReignX build

Hey all, Just trying to decide on a wheelset for my ReignX build. I'm going for more of a FR bike than AM but still want to be able to pedal it (I've gone with dual ring). Have spent a lot of time looking at available wheelsets considering weight and strength... My mates and my LBS are trying...
  12. doakwolf

Backyard Corolla Gap on the Norco Team

It all started out with some bricks and a shelf and then Appleman suggested I jump the cars.. Just one car for now, need a bigger run-off for multiple cars :S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_HuKG8h-w
  13. doakwolf

Trouble with PureMTB.com.au? (online store)

Hey all, Just thought I'd post up to see how many people here have placed purchases with www.puremtb.com.au lately and had a bad experience? Che Bliss (store owner) seems to regularly fail to deliver goods which have been paid for and fails to reply to customer emails and phone calls...