Search results

1. markyh990

VIC Sram Matchmaker clamps

Item: Sram Matchmaker clamps, not matchmaker x Location: Im in VIC Item Condition: any condition Reason for wanting: Tidy up Extra Info: PM me if you have any and how much you want for them
  2. markyh990

VIC Specialized Proset Stem 120mm SOLD

Item: Specialized Proset Stem 120mm including all shims Location: Berwick Item Condition: Used no marks although I lost the top cap Reason for selling: I've sewttled on my fit, no need to keep changing Price and price conditions: $40 or best offer but really make me an offer I need this...
  3. markyh990

Where to buy forum

Was thinking the other day, im after a certain brand of handlebar in Victoria, really have no idea who sells them. It would be great if there was a forum called Where to buy or something like that where you could ask who and where sells a certain part I thinks its becoming to easy to buy...
  4. markyh990

15mm or bigger Carbon Headset Spacer

Hey all As above after a 15mm or bigger carbon headset spacer in 3k finish if possible I think its a part everyone has sitting in the shed somewhere, so if you have one PM me You can buy a set for 20 bucks, so ill give someone 5 bucks for it, or buy them a beer
  5. markyh990

Cube AMS new with RP23 SOLD

Item: Cube AMS PRO 2010 20 inch SIDBLUE with RP23 Location: Near Lysterfield Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Not needed/Project that never happened Price and price conditions: In the area of $1200 but lets talk Extra Info: Cube AMS PRO 2010 20 inch SIDBLUE Frame with brand new...
  6. markyh990

Aussies XC Riders Abroad

Was just looking at the results from the xc in South Africa, are Aussies that shit or are we just not suited to world cup racing? After looking at our racing season, I was thinking we could do better than 48th for our best placed rider, Jongewaard finished 55th, Lach Norris 93rd i think...
  7. markyh990

$1000 dollar roadies

Planning on taking this riding thing a little more serious, planning on doing otways and more 6 plus hours events. So I need a roadie to get used to sitting on the bike for longer periods. Being a broke student, $1000 bucks is my limit, and i was new so i get the warrenty Every brand had a...
  8. markyh990

Mud and Shifting

New bike is seeing its first winter and the silly amounts of mud on the trails at the moment. This is my first winter back on the bike after a few years off due to study, and really dont recall how well my old bike shifted in mud back then. But my new one, running a x9 rear derry, struggles to...
  9. markyh990

VIC SOLD Shimano HG-80 11-34t Cassett and HG-73 Chain Brand Spanking

Item: Shimano HG-80 11-34t cassette with lockring Location: Berwick Item Condition: Brand New take off Reason for selling: Sticking with my old cassette Price and price conditions: $60 posted ono Extra Info: Brand new taken off new bike Pictures: PM me Item: HG-73 Chain Location...
  10. markyh990

VIC SOLD Mavic Crossride front wheel + crossmax enduro rear wheel

Item: Mavic Crossride 2010 front wheel QR center lock with 6 bolt adaptor Location: Berwick Item Condition: Really good, travelled about 200kms easy riding, true and never straightened Reason for selling: Not used anymore - getting fulcrums Price and price conditions: $120posted or best...
  11. markyh990

VIC SOLD Ritchey WCS Wet White flat bar and Truvativ AKA stem in white

Item: Ritchey Wet White Flat Bar 580mm 31.8 5deg sweep 130grams Location: Berwick VIC Item Condition: Used, one small scuff mark, all other will be covered by your grips shifters etc Reason for selling: Not used slash need the cash Price and price conditions: $70ono posted Extra Info: Bang...
  12. markyh990

VIC XT Crankset Perfect Condition SOLD

Have been sold