Search results

1. L

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

My two skids loved it, and want to ride in hardline next year haha
  2. L

Rider crashing and head butting the camera man was full on ..
  3. L

Every time I heard yew, I yelled "You" We got to the rock drop this morning before any riding started then worked our way down stopping to see a corner or section for the next rider.. crazy shit..
  4. L

Skids are 8 and 10 .. I meant more like crankworks how they had some activities and stuff. Might just get them on the pump track.. I thought there might be a party village set up.
  5. L

Anyone there and can let us know the food situation? Food stalls and beer tents. Anything for the kids set up?
  6. L

Pointless new standards - name and shame the "innovators".

Helium!!! Weight weenies will go helium
  7. L

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Jebus, that's a bad design fault.. But all good let's use the customer as a product testing unit hahaha ... By the way, I have no affiliation with any rack company... They all have shitty parts at some point.
  8. L

MTB shoes

New shoes for me, $30 off marketplace.. almost new condition too..
  9. L

My stabby mcstabber has boost standard
  10. L

Those derailleurs will only be on dentist brand bikes for the next few years then it'll start being cheap enough and available to us plebs in 5 years when there is a new standard.. The bike industry is a mess driven by marketing hyp .. everyone has the latest "buzzword" that you HAVE to have or...
  11. L

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

P34 haha.. I should paint it in the elf colors
  12. L

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

I've been doing NO machining for a while, which is sad as I'm a toolmaker by trade.. My job now is a CAD jockey.. But I have a factory full of laser cutters and folders at my disposal.. I decided I need a street luge so did some pretty pictures and bamm here it is.. Not happy with the handle...
  13. L

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Lots of head bolts now have torque "X" plus half turn.. you don't reuse them.. I have torque wrenches up to 3/4" Dad has a 2" torque wrench that goes up to 1 million ( maybe) but it's 6 foot long and heavy.. it was for rock bolts in tunnels.. I rarely use them unless it's an engine but I have...
  14. L

How many parts on a pushy have laser etched torque specs on them? Almost all... What suzi have you got? What fastener is it?. It seems odd..
  15. L

Notice OE don't use spring washers on their cars anywhere? We did tests at work and they are crap .. correct torque and flange bolt/nuts are the way forward..
  16. L

Floods in VIC - everyone ok?

It's all ok .. summer will be here in 15 days and this will all magically go away
  17. L

Floods in VIC - everyone ok?

Bright is a ready for paddle bikes
  18. L

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

This one had a remote oil pump so a pistol drill on the pulley sorted that out.. but it was also primed first. Stock one, I pulled down 3 times thinking I'd done something wrong before I got pressure..