Search results

1. C

Ivanhoe dirt jumps need few seconds of your time

Hey sorry to hear, my daughter and I popped in and saw you a couple of weeks back, awesome work and presented safe and clean, I hope the council show some heart and let's them stay
  2. C

Wangaratta / Beechworth XC trails

You are in gods country, trails everywhere in a 45 min radius, Beechworth chain gang guys have rides and info of Stalkbook and Ben from Alpine Gravity would be a great place to contact when the dude gets back from riding in Europe- just a few tips
  3. C

VicDh series Rd2 shepparton 2011-2012

Conner not a way to treat my old bike :)
  4. C

Fav DH Goggles

Hey guys Utopia now have a new importer and the $$$ have dropped heaps, Still one of the only frames that have a life time waranty cant beat that, I have been using the new range for 6 months now and not one problem i can report on. bmxultra has a review in them if you want to har more
  5. C

Where can I get a 26" wheel with a bmx spaced hub?

If you have to go down the build option I have a rear BMX spaced hub with disk mounts if that interests you drop me a PM
  6. C

What adapter will I need to put gustav m brakes on RockShox Reba Race forks?

I have been down this road myself they were lying around so put them on a Blkmrkt DJ/4X Way over kill kept wanting to throw me OTB of front end lock up deep in corners. I didnt need an adaptor for the Rshox but when i went to put them on my DH bike with fox 40 the adapter quote was $180 +...
  7. C

hows buller

Great to see your possitive again
  8. C

4X is coming to Shepparton VIC

Shep East I think? right next to the Velodrome opposite end of shep that the 4x track is at but only a 5 min drive
  9. C

4X is coming to Shepparton VIC

Yes popped in and had a look on Sunday and yes alot ha been washed away and not rideable, Also popped into the new BMX track in shep and that will be huge great for x training
  10. C

Baranduda Downhill track

Juzzy may be able to help on that one??
  11. C

Wallet lost at the top of Kinglake DH trail.

It must have been the weekend for it I left mine there Sat Arvo but I recieved mine back good luck on finding it- Also great track to the right of the car park and will be better onec finished
  12. C

glory 2010 xs

Thanks for the heads up been looking high and low for a XS DH frame- I will make inquires see how we go- Surely a Aus dealer importer can bring in a few if we get a couple on order??
  13. C

Practise Gates

If you just want a start gate with out Voice controls build a Stumpy gate- Google it and plans will come up good for practicing technique ect. 100-150 you may find one second hand as well. keep and eye on bmxulta?
  14. C

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Glad Im staying with Juzz :)
  15. C

Baw Baw XC riding

Last year at the State DH round I picked up a brochure showing XC bike trails so they are there( All didnt look like massive loops but about 3-4 that I can remember). BTW hasnt been at Chair lift in Baw Baw for quite a while damm it :) Good luck
  16. C

sold

Private message sent
  17. C

NSW sold Shimano M770 XT Crankset inc. BB and Tools - price dropped

Maybe I have reading blindness but could you tell me what lengh the crank arm are?
  18. C

Kona Stinky and Rocky Mountain

If your thinking of a RM PM me I have one hanging in the shed- Awesome quality
  19. C

'Soft' world champs?

Any one can wear a flanno and jeans in Mt Druitt and get away with it but anyone who could make it to the bottom in a skin suit with out being beaten to a pulp and still manage to pick up Shazza tha Shagga proves the winner is 'ardest of the 'ard Thats Gold!!!
  20. C

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

I just checked the Dates and for Once BMX and MTB dont clash - Man that makes me happy !!! See you at all rounds this year and maybe a few rounds the little girl will show dad how to ride