Search results

1. D

Triple back flip. ramp to ramp

That's crazy, thanks for posting man.
  2. D

What order to upgrade in?

Thanks Thanks for the advice, looks like it might be worth saving up and getting another and keeping this one for cruising. Much appreciated
  3. D

Yeh, as much as I'd love to start with a fresh rig, I'm a dirty impoverished student without any time to get a job which pretty well limits me. Don't think the bike is worth that much, I bought it off my brother so I haven't got much idea of its actual value. That's why im looking to upgrade...
  4. D

More deets Thanks for the first replies, at the moment its basically a DJ bike, Specialized P2 frame, fixed speed (which is why I need to get a casette and derailer, thinking 9 speed), some BikeCo (I think) hard forks which don't have a disc mount (hence the need to outlay for new forks so I...
  5. D

I'm hoping to upgrade my bike soon to make it more downhill friendly. Suspension, cassette and darailer, front disc brake, new pedals, and a new seat are on the list, and I was thinking of getting them in that order. Since it'll take me a while to get all the bits I want to make sure I buy them...
  6. D

State forests

Digging up the ancient Hey, bit of a bump for this thread, just wondering if anyone has tried or had luck with negotiating with rangers to get some access, or gone through the process of getting a lease (which sounds way too expensive unless you have a group)? I know the moto riders tear it up...
  7. D

Saftey gear question?

Cheers Just read a thread about full face helmets and it looks like a must have. Does a neck brace mess with how much you can move your head around? Anyone got good suggestions for shoes? I figure they are sort of safety gear. Was looking at 5-10's range, look pretty good at reasonable...
  8. D

DH etiquette

Thanks This has some great tips for a novice like me, appreciate you taking the time to put it up OP. Peace