Search results

1. stunt man

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Would be keen if I didnt just spend a couple hours in one tree. Let us know next time. :D
  2. stunt man

Maldon Ride Day 12th June

Hey Russ, Just wondering how numbers are going and how much notice you need. A friend and I are keen but pretty bogged with study due to exams but if we are going well were keen. Cheers, Andy
  3. stunt man

Maldon Ride Day 20th March

The vids are great, Maldon looks like its had some major renos since I last been. Is there any ride days or a working bee day soon? Pretty pumped to see Vic titles at Maldon! :D
  4. stunt man

Maldon Ride Day Sunday 12th September

Hey russel, Im keen I should be out there saturday for a lil warm up ride and yer keen for getting shuttled and meeting some new people what time will it start? Andrew
  5. stunt man

Maldon Ride Day Sunday 12th September

Go on youtube just type in maldon mtb, there is a few vids.
  6. stunt man

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is going out to maldonon the 10th sept, there should be like 8 or ten of us from bendigo uni heading out.
  7. stunt man

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Where is this? if you dont mind me asking.
  8. stunt man

Single front chain ring size?

So do you not recomend the chain tensioner on the crank mount on a hartail?, i am about to do this to my bike. Cheers Andy
  9. stunt man

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I would say but i just found out today that its private property so i carnt really say the location on here, The owner of the land is fine with us riding on the land and makin the track. I will say that if you ride one tree hill trails you have prob ridden past it many times. If you pm me a day...
  10. stunt man

Maldon Ride Day 11th July

wish i could make this one, but I will be away. :( might go out this friday or satuday though. what do people think of the rock garden on the valley run after the second burm where it goes down into the valley, I love the track apart from that.
  11. stunt man

Hayes or Avid??

what brand and size rotors good for down hill? Im running juicy threes with 6" rotors. I was looking at avid code 5 or hayes stroker trail.
  12. stunt man

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey bendigo riders, me and a mate made a great discovery a couple days ago, its pretty much like bit of a freeride slopestyle track and we have fixed it up and is great. just wondering if anyone has made any in the past?
  13. stunt man

The Hardtail Downhill Thread.

Hey man, Im just in the process of up grading my parts on my 09 sasquatch and hopefully be ready for the second or third round of KOB. Do many HTs race in KOB, i havent raced mtbs before i have bmx and motos tho. But looking forward to it.
  14. stunt man

What do you rate Follow Me?

any one know where i can stream this free?
  15. stunt man

Power Balance Bands

when i started this thread it was quiet for awhile thinking no one was ganna post much. But it has taken off with all the top secrets out in the public,anyways loving it.. ;)
  16. stunt man

Giant stp or Norco?

Hey man, Im not selling this bike in the link but i have the same one and i got mine for 1400 new and its a great bike. This bike in the link is set up well for what you want for a good price, im going to set mine up the same as this. Cheers hope tht helps...
  17. stunt man

Power Balance Bands

Power Balance Bands, a new craze that has hit the streets. Everyone knows someone that has one or has seen some one that is wearing one. But what do you think of the $60 bracelet that has some magical hologram that tunes in better frequencies into your body. I personally think that the product...
  18. stunt man

afternoon treat

Nice pic. But people that get sucked into buying them power balance bands, come on guys i could think of better things to spend 60 bucks on.
  19. stunt man

Mt Alexander DH runs Closed