Search results

1. stunt man

Power Balance Bands

Power Balance Bands, a new craze that has hit the streets. Everyone knows someone that has one or has seen some one that is wearing one. But what do you think of the $60 bracelet that has some magical hologram that tunes in better frequencies into your body. I personally think that the product...
  2. stunt man

what DH gear to buy??

Hey, just looking into getting some gear, so i wanted to see if anyone has this stuff and see what they think of it? 661 full face comp 2, the 2010 Alpine star MOAB knee guard or the 661 kyle strait knee guard. Cheers
  3. stunt man

MTB movies: The collective, Seasons, Roam,

Just got these three movies. these are great, the best filming i have ever seen on a mtb movie. they pump you up and want to go riding watever the weather outside. I love seasons, carnt wait to get my hands on "follow me". Also have seen some of the drop in series on pay tv, but carnt find...
  4. stunt man

New riders @ Bendigo

Hi I have just got myself a new hard tail shore norco, My friend's also have the same set up bikes and we have done most of the one tree hill trails. we are looking into heading over to maldon soon but all the vids of maldon they are on full DH bikes just wondering if it's really needed? Is...