Search results

1. ozmanick

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Who's keen on the new Amity album?
  2. ozmanick

The watch thread.

Checkout the "Mutewatch", I've been looking at them for a while being tempted to try them out but have never been able to justify it. They're not the prettiest things but they're functional. http://mutewatch.com By the way, has anyone had any experience with the 666 Barcelona range? Their...
  3. ozmanick

Limited Edition Santa Cruz Greg Minnaar Replica V10

I reckon they should chuck in the optional extra of buying a replica of his Nelson Mandela tribute full face as a kind of memorial.
  4. ozmanick

Oh! You're punny

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes. Person #1 - What if Israel isn't rael? Person #2 - But it Israel. Algebra is like a 4n language to me. Why is yacht spelt like that? Why nacht? My friend told me how electricity was measured and I was like watt! Discussions about...
  5. ozmanick

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

I'm keen on selling my MELBOURNE Warped ticket to anyone interested. I'm fine with selling it for $70-$80 or even lower since I'm super keen on getting it out of here. I just don't feel motivated to go anymore, it's unfortunate but it gives me money for other gigs. P.S If you want proof of the...
  6. ozmanick

Good dj bikes

+1 for Fearless.
  7. ozmanick

Good dj bikes

For $2,000 you could get a pretty good build or a sicker used custom build. There's a few questions you need to ask yourself though. Will it be a dedicated jumper(Need to figure out either a lower or higher BB, it's against most guy's beliefs to run gears on a dirt jumper but if you're going to...
  8. ozmanick

Best site for five ten shoes

Jenson USA has a sale on. http://www.jensonusa.com/Five-Ten-Freerider-Shoe-1 Just enter the code 'SAVE20' in at the checkout and you'll save 20% on them. Don't know if it's cheaper than CRC though.
  9. ozmanick

need help with choosing a good tyre for dj/light trail

Should have searched. It's from 2011 but it's still pretty relevant http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?153359-best-dirt-jump-tyres/page10&highlight=Dirt+Jump+tyres Check out the poll results to see the general census and you can check out the 'Hardtail riders' thread. Also don't be...
  10. ozmanick

Best and worst of QLD DH

Props to the dude at the end of the video, looks like he came down hard on his tailbone right on the edge of the bridge. Voted for.
  11. ozmanick

The hardtail riding thread

Came home on Friday to a pretty little package from Rhythm Imports. Found this gem inside it. Unfortunately I had to run off to a gig in thirty minutes so I quickly put it together but didn't tweak anything. I came home that night and even though aching to the bone I changed the stock pedals to...
  12. ozmanick

Rhythm Imports/Ns Dealer

I was talking about the little dealers tab thingy. http://www.ribbed.com.au/dealers Thanks Trialsguy :)
  13. ozmanick

Rhythm Imports/Ns Dealer

Went on the Rhythm Imports page to find a place to have a look at the new NS Holy but the dealers page is down, just comes up with computer jargon. I was going to go CRC but instead of waiting the typical late delivery I was going to buy from somewhere in Australia, would rather go in and pick...
  14. ozmanick

polygon DXP review

Sick. I usually like the feel of chromoly over alloy too. Thanks dude.
  15. ozmanick

polygon DXP review

Was the only reason for choosing the DXP over the DX the Chromoly frame? I was tossing up getting the DX but I'd like to know why you went for the DXP instead.
  16. ozmanick

24 Inch Vs 26 Inch Holy

Why though? I was going towards the 24 Inch because it's more flickable and since I'm a smaller rider(Few inches under 6 foot), it'd be better for street and dirt. But I've ridden 26 Inch most of my life so I'd be more accustomed to it.
  17. ozmanick

24 Inch Vs 26 Inch Holy

I'm looking to get a new dirt/street bike and I'm tossing up between the Holy 1 or 2 or Norco two50. If I get the Holy, I might buy some Manitous and chuck them on and sell the rigids so it'll be about the same price as the two50 by the time I'm finished so price doesn't really come into this...
  18. ozmanick

QLD Ns soda fr SOLD

Would love to see some pictures for this, I've wanted one for months now.
  19. ozmanick

2012 Redbull Rampage Bikes *Update*

It's a 2012 NS Soda. Going nice and cheap on CRC too.
  20. ozmanick

2012 Redbull Rampage Bikes *Update*

Soda is looking mint with both dual and single crowns.