Search results

1. S

Giant Glory 01 with a lot of things changed!

looks like every man and his dog likes your bike that much they they copied it, except yours looks alot nicer!
  2. S

DH My 2010 Glory 01 Custom

looks alot like yeahyeah's bike he posted up a few months back, except his looked better with the Deemax wheelset on it. Looks really ugly with the blue wheels dude
  3. S

Lithgow NSW Champs Crash Reel

No wonder i dont race! You guys sound like a pack of knobs!
  4. S

What is a good Derailleur for downhill??

shifters is the word your looking for i think! go sram X0 mate saint is poo, that was the first thing i changed on my glory 00
  5. S

AMB: Follow Me Screening Details

sounds awesome! but $17.50 for an adult come on i can buy for $29.95 get to keep it and watch it in the comfort of my own home!
  6. S

Possums discussion thread

Luke_99 i was with those guys on the commencal's and met up with the other guys on the jamis and the glory, i only done about 3 runs and then left. I am gonna start riding there a fair bit even if it is a push up track its one of the best id have to say! If i see you guys their again i will...
  7. S

Possums discussion thread

I might have seen you their yeahyeah i was their on sunday afternoon! Who are the locals that build at possums? i was riding down on my first run and there was a motorbike and 4 others dudes on norco's from what i could see just hanging out at the 2 doubles that are on the left, do they think...